Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

[The Best] Fifa 13 AutoBuyer (Contracts, Players, Informs)

Note: This is a repost due to putting it in the wrong section

Hi there everyone, I'm slightly new to MPGH and never thought I'd be writing a post about Fifa 13 or at the very extent of writing a review on different Autobuyers. Please feel free to contact me on Skype (it will be down at the bottom of the page - so please read it all!) or post comments or queries here.

Additional Note: I am in no-way endorsed by either of these sites but am writing a unbias review, however I have bought both AutoBuyers and can show proof.

Additional, Additonal Note: For Pictures / Proof scroll to the bottom :P

So for those of you who don't know what an AutoBuyer is, I will quickly explain. An AutoBuyer is a background program which will sign in with your details and act like a human. What the AutoBuyer does is buy players from a database which you create if they are under a certain price and then (some) re-list them at the sell price you have created. As an example, Messi is programmed to be bought at 1.2 million coins (just an example) and sold at 1.8 million (so therefore there is a 600,000 coin profit - before EA's tax); if a Messi pops up at 1.2 million or below 1.2 million then the AutoBuyer will automatically buy (see where the name comes from? ) Messi and then list him for 1.8 million, without you breaking a sweat trying to find him yourself, at the right time to see him get listed and to buy him without someone else getting him before you as well.

There are therefore many AutoBuyers around and some of the people who sell coins on places like eBay or from online stores, will use AutoBuyers with specially programmed databases (especially if they are sites and not 1 off sellers). With all the competition for more coins and the demand for the coins, how are you going to make a decent profit to buy a team or sell coins yourself? Well, its a complicated answer. The AutoBuyers pick up the good profit deals quickly and your left with the scraps - one or two hundred coins profit margins. So how do we counter this? Well, EA tries everyday to stop suspicious buyers who are buying things faster than a normal human would be able to (the average is around 3.7 seconds) BUT people need to "wake up and smell the coffee". Games get hacked everyday and accounts sold for profit or played for fun (I mean this is a hacking website after all right!?), so what I'm saying is: people need to invest in an AutoBuyer themselves or play with a shit team or no money like all the hipsters. "Legit gaming" is a dying breed.

Gaming is still fun even with the AutoBuyer. The AutoBuyer doesn't somehow level you up or give you the coins. You do have to do a bit of work yourself to create those profit margins. But, its fun. Your not generating 100,000 fifa coins onto your account or hacking to 15th prestige etc. Your doing a portion of the work and reaping the influential rewards such as an AMAZING Ultimate Team Squad which you always wanted but could never afford and thus it became massive in Fifa 12, but is still a small majority in Fifa 13.

In my time of searching, buying, reviewing and trying out different AutoBuyers, there was really only one that struck me as worthwile and definetly not a scam.

This was from a site called Alemx.net. Alex is a Romanian programmer using his skills to constantly update and create a better AutoBuyer. He spends most of his days writing new code and taking ideas from customers or free-trial users to implement into his M10 (thats the name) Autobuyer.

Features of the M10 AutoBuyer:
    Contract buying (Gold, Silver, Bronze and Rare cards)
    Fitness Buying (Gold, Silver, Bronze and Rare fitness)
    Player Buying (Name, Buy Price, Sell Price, Position, Team, Country, Formation, Page Inquiry - How many pages to go through before finding the correct player but only really useful on fitness and contracts and informs - V3.7)
    Anti-EA detection from requests to servers but if you buy 10,000 contracts in 60 seconds that is indefinably an AutoBuyer.
    Profit Calculator
    A log of what players you have bought and if they sold and at what profit they sold at
    Shows: What player is being searched / what page it is on, how many it has listed, bought and sold and how many coins you have (refreshed every second)
    Skype Support

and there are a few smaller ones like cleaning up the trade pile etc (unlike the majority). In my opinion, I love this AutoBuyer. It has made me 130k-245k in one day just from buying and selling contracts for a small profit of 37 coins! The inform option is great and UI is also user friendly. Alex (the programmer) is also insanely friendly with any queries etc to be handled when he is online. I have also started my player database and made 100k from 20k in under 2 hours from buying and selling high rated players such as Mario Gomez and here is the log:

[07:15:01] Sold: Mario Gomez (87): 6000
    [07:09:52] Bought Contract Player(11-11-13): 200
    [07:09:14] Bought Contract Player(11-11-13): 200
    [07:08:55] Bought Player: Mario Gomez(87): 5200

So as you can see with a bit of knowledge you can go far for the profit margin.

Heres some pictures of the AutoBuyer in action:

My Skype is: AldrichTom, so please ask any questions or queries about the AutoBuyer. I can also show proof that it works.

You can also get a small trial at Alemx.net, so head over there if you are not convinced by what you see here.

Site:
    Alexandru Marius - Keep it virtually real

Thanks for reading
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Actual Picture.jpg  

Picture 2 Kagawa.jpg  

Review 1.jpg  

Last edited by TommyMisery; 03-07-2013 at 02:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Reduced price. $55 for the AutoBuyer + a guide on how to use it /w 52 players to buy / sell in it !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Vouch copy?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Whats a vouch copy?