Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    my friend is raging hard cuz i have like an 80% rate and hes got a 5% chance. My shitty internet so gg omg

Thanks
    what does this actually do

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rojanrana View Post
    what does this actually do
    i might be wrong, but i think the first post was fairly clear. it's a macro, it does nothing more than automate mouse clicks and keyboard strokes

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

regarding those who hit a wall, I'm speculating but...

it's possible the servers cache common items and if you dupe the same exact set over and over your success might go down, try swapping out 4 of the items for something totally different. if your duping 8 potions try swapping 4 out for items, sucks but when you hit a wall your already getting nowhere.

After only getting 6 hits in 16 hours, i swapped the items out and got 5 hits within 40 minutes
    While that's not fool proof, it's a hella good sign because i have been banging my head on the wall...the wall of failure!
    Last edited by Layarion; 03-09-2013 at 09:32 PM.
    I r a noob

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Layarion View Post
    Update:it's F9 for the dupe on the file(ROTMGDuping.txt) and F8 on the file(ROTMGFullFeatured.txt), sorry about that mistake. I messed up making changes between the two

This is not a hack, but it is related to ROTMG, is source code used from AHK, and ROTMG frowns upon it so i thought this is the right section to release it in. First time doing posting anything like this here so hopefully i get everything done right.

Proof that it works

Note: Only works on Windows Vista/7, MAYBE Xp/8.You need to install the latest version of AHK to use this, and if you don't have any clue what your doing, you shouldn't edit the script. You should know/learn something about AHK to get the best use out of it.

Bare Bones:
    This does nothing more than 4 things
    1)Clicks once, after you hit F9
    2)Starts spamming the interact key (which for me was 0 so AHK is set to 0, can be changed easily)
    3)As soon as the screen turns black, and only when it turns black it stops spamming the interact key.
    4)Displays a tooltip explaining the loop has ended.

Things you need to know about this:
    1)If you mouse over anything black while waiting for the screen to change after hitting F9, it ends the spamming. So keep your mouse still after hitting F9 over accept trade.
    2)Script will not stop spamming until either you hit F9 again, or you mouse over something with the color 0x000000 (which is the color black ingame/browser)
    3)If you bump F9 while doing something unrelated, such as outside the games window, 0 will be spammed everywhere it can be.
    4)The FullFeatured as some of these issues solved.
    5)If you don't want the spamming to end when the screen goes black, remove the following

I've had successful dupes when i've
    1)disconected
    2)loaded into GuildHall
    3)Loaded back into Nexus
    4)Gotten error and timeout messages
    5)Had long pauses while waiting for the screen to go black after hitting trade

so you really just can't get it wrong. However i have a higher rate on busy servers, but with the same script my friend can dupe on non-busy servers as well.

FullFeatured:
    Does alot of things, mostly related to gameplay but with duping included.
    1)Auto-detects whether or not an Adobe Flash Player window, or Realm Of The mad God browser tab is the Active window. Meaning nothing in this script will activate unless the game window is active (however it does not Suspend AHK, however the behavior may be one and the same to you)
    2)the END key Auto-Spams two variations of predetermined text (changed by editing the script) every 1.5 seconds. great for selling/buying in USWest and getting noticed.
    To edit the 1.5 second timer, increase or decrease 1500.
    To edit the text, change the sample text
    To edit the key, change the key

3)Turns keys F1-F4, F6-F7 into quick speech keys. Instantly sending a predetermined set of text to chat.
    4)Tab becomes an instant /teleport (playername) hotbutton. meaning 1 press and bam! your at a predetermined anchor. (see notes below to learn how to change your anchor on the fly)
    5)the HOME key instantly types /pause, meaning finding a spot just got easier.
    6)Extra buttons on your mouse are set to either drink health potions(ingame Drink Health key must match script's key which is set to H) or Nexus you(Middle mouse button excluded but can be added.)
    7)Right-Click uses your special ability and even works with the ninja class.
    8)Has the duping script included

Things you should know about this:
    *Duping macro is F8 on this file(mistake on my part)
    1)You must know how to edit ahk scripts to change anything (not hard at all, the works done you just gotta fiddle)
    2)To set your Anchor, you must press Enter in-game, type the players name and press Shift+Tab and it should be set. (does nothing more than copy whats in the chat box, adds that to a variable, and then blanks the chatbox and hits enter for your convienience)
    3)Anchor is set to blank each time AHK is closed/reset/reloaded
    4)Anything with Realm of The Mad God in the title will be treated as if it was the games window so macro's will activate, however i added a filter to exclude anything with Hacks in title name, so this section will not activate the script. However i dunno about other sections of this site.

How to use:
    A)Rename the file so the .txt is changed to .ahk, which then all you have to do is rightclick the file and open with AHK.

B) or you can run AHK, right-click on it in the taskbar, click on edit script, and copy and paste the entire .txt into AHK's script replacing everything. Save, right click in the taskbar area on AHK, and reload script.

I appreciate any thanks, and if you want to donate great! but i don't know how to make a button.

you only use one ahk script, or the other. not both.
    I dupe using two rotmg windows, for trading but the F9 hotkey will function just the same if for some reason you only want to use one client/game window.

I made a mistake and got the keys switched between Duping.txt and FullFeatured.txt
    On Duping.txt the correct key is f9, on FullFeatured.txt the correct key is f8. You can change the key to f8 or f9 yourself by simply changing the number to the one you want, save file, and reload script.

24 hours ago it was getting me near 100%, but the last 12 hours i've only got 4 dupes :/ no clue why because nothing has changed. so my internet connection must be at play.

my friend however, is having great success with this in the last 12 hours. so i don't know what gives

4)
    i get an error similiar to

I don't know why it's doing this, but to figure it out remove everything from the script so that it's blank. and paste the code below. If the code below doesn't work, then remove SendMode Input and try again. If that doesn't work you have no choice but to remove the entire right-click feature and live without it. If removing SendMode Input does work, you won't be happy because the quickspeech and teleporting feature will become very unreliable and youll have to make a choice of which you preffer. Either-way, send a post in this thread about how it went.

SendMode Input

RButton::
    getkeystate, state, RButton, P
    Send {Space Down}
    loop
    {
    sleep, 20
    GetKeyState, state, RButton, P
    if state = U
    break
    }
    Send {Space Up}
    return

This is for the bare bones duping macro ROTMGDuping.ahk
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...is/1362788402/
    ROTMGDuping.ahk - Jotti's malware scan

ROTMGDuping.txt
    Both scanners are telling me this file was already scanned, apparently they see .ahk and .txt as one as the same.
    very nice script, does exactly what its supposed to, but i still cant manage a dupe. it tosses me into the gh, on every server i tried. any suggestions or tips??

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DA_SWAMPMONSTA View Post
    very nice script, does exactly what its supposed to, but i still cant manage a dupe. it tosses me into the gh, on every server i tried. any suggestions or tips??

[/COLOR]regarding those who hit a wall, I'm speculating but...

it's possible the servers cache common items and if you dupe the same exact set over and over your success might go down, try swapping out 4 of the items for something totally different. if your duping 8 potions try swapping 4 out for items, sucks but when you hit a wall your already getting nowhere.
    this this post
    I r a noob

Thanks
    Can someone make a step by step tutorial? I really can't figure out how ahk works, and i've been reading about it :s

Edit: And what the codding is suppose to do also cause i'm a begginer programmer and that is still much complicated for my head
    Last edited by venenosopt; 03-10-2013 at 08:29 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    +1 for you. Really reccommend using this. Helps alot and speeds up the process.

Thanks
    this this post
    ok thanks, i swapped out the items and still hitting that wall as you say. it connects me to the gh right away and there are no "account in use" errors

Thanks
    Thx for this script! got like 80% success rate on dupes with this script!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    When do i hit F9 thats the only part im stuck on ..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGIMBOB View Post
    When do i hit F9 thats the only part im stuck on ..
    you hit f9 after A is standing over GH, and B has already accepted trade.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by venenosopt View Post
    Can someone make a step by step tutorial? I really can't figure out how ahk works, and i've been reading about it :s

Edit: And what the codding is suppose to do also cause i'm a begginer programmer and that is still much complicated for my head
    to run ahk be aware you must download/install ahk first. then you must click on the icon in the start menu or desktop. the first time might popup a welcome message in a notepad. eitherway, to tell that ahk is working just look in your taskbar area, if you see a green box that should be ahk. finally you can rightclick on that green box to open the context menu, and click on edit script.

notepad should open, delete all text inside because its just a greeting card. copy and paste all text from my. txt into this empty notepad and save.

then rightclick the green box and click on reload script. and you should be done.

not wsure what you mean by your second query, the coding is suppose to make all the features work. lets see...

Send is a command that tells ahk to simulate some kind of keystroke or mouseclick.
    Sleep puts a delay between task
    anything like "F8::" is actually (Any key here):: and anything before the :: becomes a hotkey
    Return marks the end of a hotkey to ahk
    {raw} means symbols like ! won't get mistranslated as a ahk command
    anything in {} such as {BackSpace} tells ahk not to type out Backspace but instead press the key when used with a Send command

the rest of the stuff in there is only important for anyone editing the script for their needs.
    If i ever update or release a new thread ill include a video, but i need advice on what recording program to use. I use playclaw, but that doesn't do the desktop.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DA_SWAMPMONSTA View Post
    ok thanks, i swapped out the items and still hitting that wall as you say. it connects me to the gh right away and there are no "account in use" errors
    all i can say is good luck, my friend hit that wall and he was getting high success when i wasen't. like we switched places lol, he got it working again but he thinks it was just luck. try keeping your characters equiped so your items don't get auto-equiped because he picked back up when he started doing that. though he still thinks that's not really important, just something to try. you get desperate haha
    Last edited by Layarion; 03-10-2013 at 02:37 PM.
    I r a noob

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Layarion For This Useful Post:

venenosopt (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    Actually the video of showing how it works would be awsome

Thanks
    note if you are a pally you can dupe by yourself if you add this line in red
    KeepWinZRunning := true
    Send {Space}
    Send {Click}

Thanks
    First off, thanks for the script, however i always get the text box "dupe terminated"
    help pls.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by slaterade View Post
    First off, thanks for the script, however i always get the text box "dupe terminated"
    help pls.
    thats not an error, and it's a tooltip not a box.

finally, that means it's working right, when the screen goes black macro is set to stop spamming 0, and when the spammign stops i set it up to display that tooltip to let you know it's working.

if you don't want it to stop spamming 0 when the screen goes black, reffer to the original post for instuctions on how.
    I r a noob

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast