Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Hahahaha I heard this story before... A zombie soldier with a machete... A real legend.

Thanks
    @Distraught: It wasn't you, you're not the Machete zombie.

Thanks
    How do you contact Bowonky?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladezorman View Post
    @Distraught: It wasn't you, you're not the Machete zombie.
    Am I not? Did I need to take more screenshots >.<

@chickeninabiskit was there so he can back it up :P
    Last edited by Distraught; 03-10-2013 at 01:09 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Distraught For This Useful Post:

Woodhouse (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
    Am I not? Did I need to take more screenshots >.<

@chickeninabiskit was there so he can back it up :P
    Yep. Hence me coming up in his logs

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Woodhouse For This Useful Post:

Distraught (03-10-2013)

Thanks
    guys what is bowonky's skype or how do i get in contact with him to buy his menu
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise

Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GriffoSwag View Post
    guys what is bowonky's skype or how do i get in contact with him to buy his menu
    I believe his username here is Bowen2k12. Skype would be the same.

Thanks
    You're a terrible hacker stfu #YOLO... Just kidding...
    Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post
    You just met an elite DayZ hacker? But you didn't meet me and I'm the only l33t hax0r... come on this is common knowledge.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Btw how the fuck do you ban other players...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by timmy9900 View Post
    Btw how the fuck do you ban other players...
    Blacklist.

Thanks
    @Distraught: If you're the zombie with a Machete that this guy is talking about - please do explain what kind of zombie you were, where you approached him and *why* you would tell him that this hack wasn't for sale, that it was super secret and a gift.

I'll tell you why this wasn't you - It was me. You tell your version, I'll post mine right after and he'll confirm. I'm just confused why you're pretending to have done something that you didn't, because in the first post you're saying it's all a lie and a bit later you're saying it's you.

Thanks
    because in the first post you're saying it's all a lie and a bit later you're saying it's you.
    Why would I say it's all lies? Hmm let's look, you answered it for me. vvv Pretty sure I spoke the truth about the statement being all lies.

*why* you would tell him that this hack wasn't for sale, that it was super secret and a gift.
    Now why would I tell him that? Maybe because people don't want inexperienced hackers getting a hold of power.

I'm just confused why you're pretending to have done something that you didn't
    Wouldn't that be a question to ask yourself? Your claiming to have done this with no proof. Funny thing is. I have a screenshot, three alibis, and the time matches up.

Now I'm not going to argue with a new member that wants some reputation. Take the title "leet hacker." It doesn't fit me anyways. I hope that satisfies you enough because that's all your getting. Don't need to waste my time on this.

Wait. Wait. I get it now. You used the "Control" script on me huh. Is that it? lolol such a joke
    Last edited by Distraught; 03-10-2013 at 10:41 PM.

Thanks
    I find it kinda funny the OP made this thread when all he had to do was look in the player list, see chickeninabiskit, distraught, the whole crew and be like "hey those are the guys from MPGH" and made a thread asking where they got their menu and such and NOT who they were. Not supporting Blade here or anything, just saying the OP might be a dumbass. Unless Distraught really did fake this but... I'm not even going to go into it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post
    I find it kinda funny the OP made this thread when all he had to do was look in the player list, see chickeninabiskit, distraught, the whole crew and be like "hey those are the guys from MPGH" and made a thread asking where they got their menu and such and NOT who they were. Not supporting Blade here or anything, just saying the OP might be a dumbass. Unless Distraught really did fake this but... I'm not even going to go into it.
    Good point. If he looked at the player list, he could of probably recognized us.
    Last edited by Distraught; 03-11-2013 at 04:20 AM.

Thanks
    Hahaha, you had my post explaining everything that happened and my screenshot deleted by your buddy. I'll go ahead and type it again, I don't mind.

What happened with OP: I approached him as a miltary zombie with a machete, and started teasing him about his scripts. He seemed nice enough so I decided to troll him a bit by saying very few people have this hack, playfully scaring him a little with the information I had at hand. I told him I was given the hack because I helped many coders and namedropped a few. I didn't give my name when he asked me about it. We talked for a while and I spawned him a camo UAZ jeep saying that's a gift from me if he wants it. I turned off the antihax from the menu and he got himself a loadout with a DMR and a Coyote backpack. I turned it back on and he said that his scripts no longer worked right. I turned it back off for a while and said I would keep them off for a bit. He then told me he was going to switch servers but that it was nice talking. This all happened by the shore, near an industrial building on the south coast.

Sorry I've missed out on this thread. I've been at work and just figured out how to change my IP (duh)

But yes, this does sound right on key with what happened. You did spawn me a jeep.. and just to end the argument between you two.. what did you do after i got inside the jeep?

Also, distraughts screenshot of my name is correct, which is odd. I do use the name "zo0i" instead of "zooi" as it is in here.

But if one of you two can answer correctly to what you did after I got into the jeep, we'll have the real guy.

*I honestly don't know either of these guys.

*I don't bother looking in servers to see whose playing ? I just like highly populated... to the guy who called me a dumbass earlier...
    Last edited by zooi; 03-11-2013 at 07:23 PM.

Thanks
    Well, I can't recall the after-jeep part very well (To me, this was just another instance but I remembered it because you were the only one I told about helping other coders), but what I may have done is spawn a hangar around us - I like doing that. Also probably deleted the jeep as you said you were switching servers. I'll throw in some more details that I can remember - You were a survivor skin, when you asked what my name was after I mentioned other coders, I said something along the lines of "I can't tell you that" and laughed. Were you the guy with whom I confused the usage of F1 being VA?

Here's something I bet will make my point though - There was no news-banner when we talked, unlike in Distraught's screenshot. His shot was just a coincidence.

PS: We could just get on the same server and I'll just say something on the mic.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast