Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Correct my good man. You did spawn the jeep inside a hangar, then said i was trapped and laughed.. then said 'nah, actually the doors still open' But yea, you did bring up the jeep situation, which was pretty key.

AND YES.. you did say I was using F1 and i said no, i was using VA. You win

It's pretty odd Distraught has a pic of my name though. I'm not sure about that.

Any who.. if you two want to really seal the deal, meet up in a server and see whose bluffing?

*Blade is also right, there was no news banner on the server.

Looks like Distraught did see me in my travels sometime though. ha.
    Last edited by zooi; 03-11-2013 at 07:39 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zooi View Post
    Correct my good man. You did spawn the jeep inside a hangar, then said i was trapped and laughed.. then said 'nah, actually the doors still open' But yea, you did bring up the jeep situation, which was pretty key.

AND YES.. you did say I was using F1 and i said no, i was using VA. You win

It's pretty odd Distraught has a pic of my name though. I'm not sure about that.

Any who.. if you two want to really seal the deal, meet up in a server and see whose bluffing?

*Blade is also right, there was no news banner on the server.

Looks like Distraught did see me in my travels sometime though. ha.
    Didn't you get kicked and blacklisted from UK 355? The news banner was thrown up after. Whatever you say. The screenshot has the time/date to match up. How else would you be in my game at the same time this occured?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
    Didn't you get kicked and blacklisted from UK 355? The news banner was thrown up after. Whatever you say. The screenshot has the time/date to match up. How else would you be in my game at the same time this occured?

That's a good possibility... i've been banned quite a few times.

I'm not sure on the answer to your question.. but blade did nail it on the head with convo details.

Maybe you were trolling someone else? Perhaps another zo0i? Haha, i have no idea, but i do know it was blade i had encountered.

Anyhow.. please stop arguing over who met me, i'm not that interesting. If you guys want to prove who has the skin with machete, agree to meet on a server?

Thanks

I'm not sure on the answer to your question.. but blade did nail it on the head with convo details.

Maybe you were trolling someone else? Perhaps another zo0i? Haha, i have no idea, but i do know it was blade i had encountered.

Anyhow.. please stop arguing over who met me, i'm not that interesting. If you guys want to prove who has the skin with machete, agree to meet on a server?
    I don't even want credit for it. I was linked to this thread minutes after it was posted. Posted my screenshot of my encounter with "you" right after. Then I have some random kid who got all his posts off this thread writing paragraphs about this shit. I was done after my screenshot. Some people just don't understand logic. Arguing over a lost cause gets you no where. Hard to get out of it when it's with someone with no intent to quit. Well me and Chicken had fun messing with the server you were on

Thanks
    I think you are interesting :P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by timmy9900 View Post
    I think you are interesting :P
    Haha, feel free to add me on skype.
    [IMG]https://i1209.photobucke*****m/albums/cc395/hardcorezooi/logo3.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    That was some funny ass shit to read...I hate when full blown newbies come in to MPGH and cause a ruckus! It was a very pointless argument fellas, but a good read...! :P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oMzahS View Post
    That was some funny ass shit to read...I hate when full blown newbies come in to MPGH and cause a ruckus! It was a very pointless argument fellas, but a good read...! :P
    As if you weren't a newb someday... ha.
    [IMG]https://i1209.photobucke*****m/albums/cc395/hardcorezooi/logo3.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Wait wait wait... So how do you unblacklist yourself from a server?
    I've been meaning to find out...

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Sounds fucked!
    Still nice!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Well, I spawned into a game and started infiStar. Then a zombie soldier with an machete spawns on top of me. He had turned off my hacks and was pretty friendly. He began to tell me what script folders I had in my Arma folder, and how many times I pressed 'Insert' to start the script. He could see every button I pushed, F1, F2, etc. He said he could even ban players. He wouldn't say what the program was, but he had helped many real coders, and they had given him this elite script. He said only a few had it, a closed circle.

I haven't heard or seen anything like this, just thought I would share about the experience.
    THis ^^ DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123