Thanks

DN Trainer and alteum

Hi guys. i buy alot of polished alteum when its price drops 140g. the price of polish altuem 2 months ago is 400g(more/less). can you guys hold your horses on selling polish alteum for a little while? at least until its price gone up again. there are only 72 item in my server and most of it is either in 1 stack or 5. and currently being sold for 190g/20. I know all the big seller out there are active in this forum. please lets help each other out. you know this will help you out too. thanks
    Last edited by pangkalokohanlang; 03-12-2013 at 07:39 AM.

Thanks
    lame.
    item hoarding.
    Joke!!
    hahahahha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i've stopped farming and selling them in th. even diamonds, diamond codes were also skydropping like bird poop. rest assured that only few people will have an access on trainers when DN patches.
    Randomness isn't random at all. Everything has its sequence.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pinsala21 View Post
    lame.
    item hoarding.
    Joke!!
    hahahahha
    you dont know the meaning of hoarding do you?
    try to read some more. or maybe i hope you can read at all, coz no one will make a book like:
    "How to read: for dummies"

Anyway what im doing is called "Buy and sale/Retailing" I hope you know what this is.
    I buy a large amount of alteum and sell it in a very small amount (with a higher price)
    so it will not have a big effect on its current price.

if you want to troll me you better stop. your messing with the wrong monkey. i mean guy.

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xkhenfan View Post
    i've stopped farming and selling them in th. even diamonds, diamond codes were also skydropping like bird poop. rest assured that only few people will have an access on trainers when DN patches.
    Yeah. im also hoping that their price will go high again. i hope they make a major patch soon. by the way i really like Enyu's idea in wich the user will need to login with their mpgh account to use his trainer. that might help it control all the user who want to spread it to other forum site. it also make our community bigger.
    Last edited by pangkalokohanlang; 03-12-2013 at 10:12 AM.

Thanks

well actually i stop selling alteum also the price is 130g right now specially in westwood if u ever see this name its kind of obvious "gwegwep" idk if the spelling is right, he sell massive amount of alteum for lower cost i hope ADMIN IN DNSEA BAN HIM FOR THAT

for those who do the same thing please be more responsible for the price @__@ of alt's and dia's

Last edited by solid3000; 03-12-2013 at 11:39 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    xshuage also sells large amount of pol alteums.
    Randomness isn't random at all. Everything has its sequence.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    At least they still have trainers... *Sigh* Wish xKhen would return.

Thanks
    just think about it its the individual seller responsible for the low price of alteum ...

When someone sell alteum they always check the price 1st like for example 150 .
    They want to be sell it fast so they sell less like 149 so it can be bought 1st
    but when many at the same time sell lol from 150 they always sell there alteum cheaper so just 1 gold
    per character is a big deal .

Thanks
    another thing is if some of their alteum has been sold (like example they only have 11/15), they will put 15 again and dont give other player a chance to sell. so the other player has to lessen their price just to sell. If that happen what the smart guy do is take all of their alteum and resell all of it with the lowest price and never give other player a chance to sell. 2 months ago, there are 600 to 700 alteum being sold in TH and the minimum price that time is 380-400 or even higher sometimes. but now. the alteum being sold in TH is around 70 to 100. and its price is 130 (minimumn). maybe all of this is just a big joke though its making me cry.