Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Yo man, that game looks nice. I'm really into MMORPGs, but haven't played any in a while. If Dekaron has support, call them or email them. The only people that can help you are them and as long as you can provide all necessary information for the account; they can help you get it back and probably back to it's original state.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

Mr.Seyeko (03-10-2013)

I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post

You play ?

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

and you're the gayest person on the internet. game will fit you well
    Looks at you, Pink font, Gay game, Says im gay.
    Hmm... Yeah i dont think you know much. Like the definition of gay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    lol this game is 4 faggits

未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by 은조 View Post
    lol this game is 4 faggits
    says the fukn chink who has JB as there Signature...

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Yo man, that game looks nice. I'm really into MMORPGs, but haven't played any in a while. If Dekaron has support, call them or email them. The only people that can help you are them and as long as you can provide all necessary information for the account; they can help you get it back and probably back to it's original state.
    Yeah you can tell its my account.. who else name is Seyeko im the one who made that up.. anyways yeah i sent in a ticket im just waiting now... when i use to play i sent in a ticket and it took them 3 months to reply.. hope things changed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

says the fukn chink who has JB as there Signature...
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

suck my penor, it's not going to suck itself

未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Lmao shut the fuck up idiot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Lmao shut the fuck up idiot.
    i'll fucking destroy you kiddo so stfu go join the army and shoot some terrorists

未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう

I am the genesis of the new generation
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by 은조 View Post

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

suck my penor, it's not going to suck itself
    Ok, cool. Have you graduated elementary yet?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12