Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

There is no GOD, JESUS, HELL, HEAVEN...

Hello there!
    (My english suck, sorry if you dont understand me)
    I would like to share my opinion why i do not belive in religion...
    Okay, so, this is why i do NOT belive (in the above mentioned), and etc...
    Shit, i dont even know with what to begin...
    Okay lets start with universe, we know that universe in space is infinite...
    God can't create something what is infinite...If god created space what was before space???
    Hmmmmmmm... Nothing???
    Exactly...Space by itself is not matter, matter is only in space...Space its just space...and space is nothing...Anything that would cover up space needs to be an matter...
    It would be understandable if god only created bing bang, big bang has an end...But religion says that god created everything, space, time, matter whatever the fuck exist...And thats not true.
    Okay, what about god???
    God is supoused to be something that is the first, the first of everything...
    Religion says that creator cant be created???
    Oh really, he is just like an space?
    Existed always???
    BULLSHIT!
    If god exist, something created him.Its hard to think that god always existed, if existed is created by someone...
    But if creator can't be created, means no god,
    If there is an god, its not GOD, its basically an energy who starded all that, but its just energy not god that can understand or is something like humans....
    What about adam and eve?
    What would happend if they didnt eat from tree of knowledge???
    Well why i should spend my time if u can watch this??

If you ask me who is the worst monster of all time, i would say its jesus/god.
    Why?
    Well if you dont belive in god or jesus, if you dont love him enough, if you chose to be atheist, you are going in hell, you will suffer in the big pain until the end of time...Really? Can you imagine any person that deserve that? I can't think about any person, not even adolf hitler...
    And you tell me that jesus is love???
    If he give us free choice, then he should then put us into Hell???
    Jesus is like: You can chose any way you want, but with only one condition! If you chose anything else but religion, you are going to hell.
    And this is why some people chose religion.They are little pussies who are afraid of death...
    Please tell me, why you newer ask yourself is that all true? Why are you fake proffing just because u belive?
    Believing doesn't have to do anything with truth...Its just imagine you're god and then " proffing " it.
    I can say that i have an ghost alien that lives with me only when nobodys arround me, i can make people belive in that.
    I think that faith should be personal, not few asses make religion and now everyone should join it or they will go to hell
    BULLSHIT!
    You should ask yourself in what crap are you beliveing...

THE FOLLOWING TEXT IS COPIED FROM PAGE God is Imaginary - 50 simple proofs

There is no scientific evidence indicating that God exists. We all know that. For example:

God has never left any physical evidence of his existence on earth.
    None of Jesus' "miracles" left any physical evidence either.
    God has never spoken to modern man, for example by taking over all the television stations and broadcasting a rational message to everyone.
    The resurrected Jesus has never appeared to anyone.
    The Bible we have is provably incorrect and is obviously the work of primitive men rather than God.
    When we analyze prayer with statistics, we find no evidence that God is "answering prayers."
    Huge, amazing atrocities like the Holocaust and AIDS occur without any response from God.
    And so on…
    Let's agree that there is no empirical evidence showing that God exists.
    If you think about it as a rational person, this lack of evidence is startling. There is not one bit of empirical evidence indicating that today's "God", nor any other contemporary god, nor any god of the past, exists. In addition we know that:

If we had scientific proof of God's existence, we would talk about the "science of God" rather than "faith in God".
    If we had scientific proof of God's existence, the study of God would be a scientific endeavor rather than a theological one.
    If we had scientific proof of God's existence, all religious people would be aligning on the God that had been scientifically proven to exist. Instead there are thousands of gods and religions.
    Last edited by ilovehacks123123; 03-15-2013 at 01:11 AM.