Quote Originally Posted by ilovehacks123123 View Post
Oh, okay...
Your are basically an idiot who just wants to advertise your live stream... But i am gonna respond to you anyway...
First, you are not gonna pray for me because you don't give a f**k about me, i am just an random guy for you.
Second, why should i visit your live stream if i am an atheist???
Tell me what does god have to do with any of our decision? We have our intelligence, our decision, so please stop saying nonsenses. We all want to share our opinions about something with other people, in hope that they will like it, and you will fell better... Its boring to always think about something in your head without sharing it with someone, we all want that, we learn from each other, and thats how things works, why not share opinions with other people? If they don't care, then they can just fuck off...
Your argument is so dumb that it doesn't even have logic in it. Eeeem, why did fart if theres no god, why did you kill if theres no god, why did you fail your exam if theres no god... You can seriously put anything in there without explaining, what the F**K does that have to do with GOD.

" let me tell you something the church has changed during the years, some churches teaches false doctrines etc. and has put out an image in the world that religion is a controlling community. but its actually not."

Okay, lol, you just typed out what i write/think, and you just added NO.
Lol, what did you want to tell me with 'no'??? Good explanation man, one big applause for you!

"2 is always better than 1, if you are by your self you are most vulnerable but together you are not! your stronger! the only thing I can say to you my friend is, be ye not blinded by the things of the world. I hope god save you from darkness someday, I will pray for you. Visit my church someday as it will be of much benefit. don't think of my church as a stereotype as its very different from most."

That doesn't have to with anything of this thread. Oh, one is lonely, if you add another one they are now together, WOHOOOOOO!!!, im so freaking smaaart!!!
Stop typing random things to add little more text.
You are the one who is blind, because, i don't buy any christian bullshit story or any other religious story. I am normal person who looks at real world and lives normal life. You are even less than other stereotype christians or whatever you are...

P.S.
Adversing is not allowed here!
hmmm 2 is always better than one... you call your self smart?? well am about to tell you your dumb as you can get..... there is a tiger in front of you....only have one bullet you have terrible aim BOOM one shot miss tiger eats your face off. because two bottle of water is never better when you in a desert with nada!

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ilovehacks123123 View Post
Yeah, true. As i said, everyone should have personal faith.
Religion is constantly saying that they give you free will, but they don't. They give you an choice with condition and its not free will anymore. When you give someone choice and say" well you are free to chose us, if you don't want to, its okay, you don't have to be afraid of anything", thats FREE CHOICE, and it doesn't change you free will. In religious way... "you can chose any way you want, but remember, if you don't chose to worship our god, believe in our other religion, you are going to burn in hell, forever", and that is not free will anymore, you got condition and its not free will anymore, its destroyed. Okay, you can still chose what you want, but its changing your free will. If you are not into that story so much and you are still afraid of hell, you are mostly going to chose their way to make you think that you are saved from hell... If you didn't hear they rule, you are still going to think: "hm, well i guess its okay if i chose to not believe in that", and when religion come and tell you " well, nope, you are going to hell then", and than that will is changed, you are not going to think about that again, because u now think that its not okay to chose to not believe, that will is changed, kaput... And some of you people still think that religion is free will?

Are You Fucking dumb or what? your given free will to go to heaven or hell its your decision you decide@!