Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    dude only one here that is arrogant is you no offense but you failed to mention that not everyone in the USA thinks the way u described us. we dont believe we are the best because what i think you were trying to say is that everyone has different opinions

In the corner, plotting the annihilation of mankind
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm not going to bother reading 19 pages of over 7 months of post's (more or less, I am not counting), but listen up you little towel head terrorist prick, The United States of America will own your sand ****** ass a thousand times over and throw it back to your little pit in hell where you came from. We. Will. Own. You.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    To me the US is not the best country to be in their school system fails, their in debt, Im not even Euro but their dollar is worth more and the dumbest part is that everyone makes fun of george bush but y was he president?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by taker65432 View Post
    listen up ******s.. everyone nowadays thinks u.s.a owns every other country, well lemme tell u something it doesnt. were just lucky we have all this money and weapons and power because if we didnt we'd be the ones getting laughed at by other countries so shut the fuck up i dont wanna hear how u think u.s.a is the best because theres no such thing as the best country...

when people think one person or thing is the best, there will always be another person or thing thats getting better so keep that in mind.
    U.S.A is a great country but we are getting too arrogant, oh and also, lil wayne isnt the best rapper. eminem is..
    There is so much wrong with what you said I don't know where to start.

1. Money has nothing to due with the fear we strike in other countries, in fact if you haven't brushed up on your news lately, we are in a severe depression. Not only that but the U.S. Government has been and is in debt for billions of dollars and is still signing checks for money they don't have, constantly borrowing money from China and other current Allys.

2. The main reason we are feared by other countries is because of our Army. If you look back into history, wars would break out and as soon as an ally of the U.S. was in trouble and called us in, the battle didn't last much longer. Do not get confused, I have to say every army has their own strengths and weaknesses, just my theory is that what we originally went through battling the British for independence and the Indians for more land, then later Civil War between the North and South, I believe these incidents made us strong and experienced to learn more from our bouts with danger to come out on top. Also, I have to say many of the strongest armies are also our allies.

3. You say you are American, though you criticize us with stereotypes and accusations you are not fully understanding of. If you haven't seen the news lately there are definately countries that do not fear us at all. North Korea for example, despises us and would like nothing more than to go into full out war although the do not because at the time they understand how strong our many allies are and our own army is compared to the forces they may be able to bring together.

Side Note: I know the War in Iraq will be brought up soon enough after this topic so I'm going to address it now. I completely disagree with it completely and personally believe it is a waste of resources and lives, to me and many others I have discussed with, we agree in the theory of the Government's greed to steal oil from the middle east with this "war". Either way it is not worth the fight. Obama made a point to pull out the soldiers when elected which we all should know by know was just politian lies to get the vote. Only difference between Bush during his last year and Obama now, was we had more money back then and Bush led us into a pointless War.

Thanks
    krazzzzzzzy koool my negro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    They r good.. but only 4 now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    well america has not even won half off all the wars it has been to so that is fail and they are in afganistan for nothing really
    to figth terrorist my ass more than 1/3 of the american ppl think that bush and his gang was behind 9/11
    everybody lies

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by greathamza View Post
    well america has not even won half off all the wars it has been to so that is fail and they are in afganistan for nothing really
    to figth terrorist my ass more than 1/3 of the american ppl think that bush and his gang was behind 9/11
    Are you mother Fucking kidding me, you ignorant camal fucking camal anal fucking Arabian wannabe? America has won every war that it has participated in. And the little war with you ****** Arabian terrorists is still going on. Which one of your camal jockey buddies told you oherwise? Also, about that shit about us voting for the bush ******. Our fucking country is being invaded by you Arabian fags and the beiner mother Fuckers. What the fuck are you gonna expect? All these illegal immgrant fucks are influencing the voted...and anyways, the people just vote, what really decides who becomes president is the electoral college, and we all knew the it was overrun by redneck fucks when bush got elected. also I'm typing this o. My iPhone so don't bitch about paragraphs or anything you Arabian fucks.
    [IMG]https://files.myoper*****m/AMGala/albums/200326/Bitch%20Slap.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by redeem3r View Post
    Are you mother Fucking kidding me, you ignorant camal fucking camal anal fucking Arabian wannabe? America has won every war that it has participated in. And the little war with you ****** Arabian terrorists is still going on. Which one of your camal jockey buddies told you oherwise? Also, about that shit about us voting for the bush ******. Our fucking country is being invaded by you Arabian fags and the beiner mother Fuckers. What the fuck are you gonna expect? All these illegal immgrant fucks are influencing the voted...and anyways, the people just vote, what really decides who becomes president is the electoral college, and we all knew the it was overrun by redneck fucks when bush got elected. also I'm typing this o. My iPhone so don't bitch about paragraphs or anything you Arabian fucks.

Lol fail they have lost wars bud the britian vs US war of 1812 they lost and the vietnam war bud WikiAnswers - How many wars did the US lose

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    This was very educational... I am an American and I love this country even tho we are in a depression I believe we will make it threw strong!

Thanks
    Let's say: They think they can control most of the other countries; Most famous banks are situated there; Most of games were created in America or, if in Asia, directly sent to America; A lot of population; Brainless and childish attitudes; "Obama's Power"; etc.

In the corner, plotting the annihilation of mankind
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by redeem3r View Post
    America has won every war that it has participated in.
    WRONG. We did lose a few wars.

When live gives you lemons... IT'S TIME TO COMMIT SUICIDE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by powpowpow21 View Post
    Lol fail they have lost wars bud the britian vs US war of 1812 they lost and the vietnam war bud WikiAnswers - How many wars did the US lose
    Quote Originally Posted by lordofme50 View Post
    WRONG. We did lose a few wars.
    Wrong. We backed out. We never lost one lolz It's called a treaty/withdrawal. That's because we never even fought an official war against Vietnam.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren103 View Post
    Let's say: They think they can control most of the other countries; Most famous banks are situated there; Most of games were created in America or, if in Asia, directly sent to America; A lot of population; Brainless and childish attitudes; "Obama's Power"; etc.
    We've(the children population at least) have become lazy with our own wealth. It happens with any prosperous nation. We don't feel obliged to push our children; leads to laziness, stupidity, and mistakes = fail. We's still complaining about extra hour of school lol

And no, every country thinks they are the best.
    Last edited by Bluthera; 02-15-2010 at 09:25 PM.
    [IMG]https://i564.photobucke*****m/albums/ss89/JRendell21/Graphics/Flow-Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    i dont think usa is the best . i think every country is equal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
    Wrong. We backed out. We never lost one lolz It's called a treaty/withdrawal. That's because we never even fought an official war against Vietnam.

We've(the children population at least) have become lazy with our own wealth. It happens with any prosperous nation. We don't feel obliged to push our children; leads to laziness, stupidity, and mistakes = fail. We's still complaining about extra hour of school lol

And no, every country thinks they are the best.

cause they were scared

Go Canada

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast