Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizza30324 View Post
    I agree that a lot of people ignorantly assume the USA is the best because of the USA's "power". USA doesn't have as much power as it used to. Peeps need to realize that the past is the past and that our country is starting to suck a little. My solution: Move to Japan!!!
    Lol, sounds like some little retard doesn't know anything about military except how to use a gun in an fps game.

Get a life kid

Thanks
    fuck you, you shouldn't be a citizen if you are.

C I T I Z E N
    –noun 1. a native or naturalized member of a state or nation who OWES allegiance to its government and is entitled to its protection (distinguished from alien ).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    i think most of em r like stuck up im a aussie they think there the best becuase of there ping not skills ON all computer games and noob usa ppl flood aus servers on mw2
    Everybody wanting to post in crossfire section read these
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-5-2011-a.html

EX.

Thanks
    u.s.a sucks, canada is way better cause we're not in like a couple bil debts only a few mil

Thanks
    if canada was better i would know, i live there. too bad, it sucks so badly.

plus we are one of the dumbest nations in world. fu'ck my country

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    REASONS WHY AMERICA SUCKS WORSE THE ANY 3rd WORLD COUNTRY

Reason # 1 THERE ARE NO REASONS

IF YOU DON'T LIKE AMERICA THEN FUCK YOU

ANYONE WHO SAYS AMERICA SUCKS AND LIVES IN AMERICA NEEDS TO GET THE SHIT

KNOCKED OUT OF THEM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat911 View Post
    REASONS WHY AMERICA SUCKS WORSE THE ANY 3rd WORLD COUNTRY

Reason # 1 THERE ARE NO REASONS

IF YOU DON'T LIKE AMERICA THEN FUCK YOU

ANYONE WHO SAYS AMERICA SUCKS AND LIVES IN AMERICA NEEDS TO GET THE SHIT

KNOCKED OUT OF THEM.
    Haha! Besides the value of a dollar being less than everything but a god damn peso, USA is fine?

Teehee
    "I'd show you the marks, but I don't wanna pull my pants down right now...." Tallahassee Pain.

List of accomplishments:
    Survive Y2K
    Survive 6/06/06
    Survive May 21st
    Survive 2012

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by masterhaxxxor View Post
    u.s.a sucks, canada is way better cause we're not in like a couple bil debts only a few mil
    Canada barely has any history of its own though, so it's no wonder that you guys aren't in debt. I haven't seen or read anything in text books about canadians going to war, being asked for help in a war, etc... If it weren't for this thread, I would've forgotten about its existence. No offense, but I really didn't remember about canada until I read your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjham2 View Post
    if canada was better i would know, i live there. too bad, it sucks so badly.

plus we are one of the dumbest nations in world. fu'ck my country
    Lol, I love your attitude, but I don't say that to be mean, I have friends/family living in Ontario, but other than some nice scenery, I didn't find canada to be too interesting.

Thanks
    Usa is the beastiest that why!

Thanks
    cause america is world power?.... leading in each and every thing in the planet....like entertaiment,software,military,food porcesing and stuff....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Not every American is arrogant.I have a friend thats from the USA and he's very nice,but there is always that one in every few that's just a ******y asshole and thinks his country is the best and disrespects everyone else's culture or religion.But every country have a few.And as for the world police or everyone gets mad at USA for not going to war,that's mostly bullshit.The USA didn't have to invade Iraq to get the oil.And if they hadn't gotten involved maybe 9/11 wouldn't of happened.I'm simply speaking from a dual citizen perspective.(Canada and US citizen,woot)But what I'm trying to say is that there will always be conflicts,there will always be arguments,there will always be arrogant people.There just isn't anything you can do about it.
    Bobo's stalker

Quote Originally Posted by ramaustus View Post
    Bunny hope? Man, you can't give the bunnies hope! If the bunnies get hope, we're all doomed!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lol i am Asian and i live in America and i think its pretty great, but it has its problems and issue like every other country.If you think American are dumb or America is a bad country to live in, than its just a matter of your own opinion.Anyways China is going to the next Super power in the world(Not suppose to be offensive or any sort of intimitation).American Military are trained relevantly that is good as any other military but the only difference is that we have more better technology.I wouldn't say we would win a war against any country because other countries(Like China's military force) are probably trained and specialized(not for a fact) more better than we are, either in Close Combat, sniping, their Air force, their Navy or troops etc.
    Last edited by SemperFidelis; 11-30-2009 at 08:19 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    America just became a superpower after WWII.... it's just lazy with its power. After all, while we're debating this, countries like China are studying Algebra in 3rd Grade -.- lol. Theres no real point in debating this on mpgh
    [IMG]https://i564.photobucke*****m/albums/ss89/JRendell21/Graphics/Flow-Signature.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I live in America.
    It currently sucks donkey dick.
    I'd much rather be in Sweden/Germany/Switzlerand.
    That's just my opinion though, we are still doing somewhat good, I have to admit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Okay, been a while since I have visited this forum. Lets get those fingers typing.
    America, I was born and raised here, and I am proud to say that I am an American. People may call us arrogant, people may call us ignorant, people may call us savages, murders, brutes and evil. But what you do not understand, is that there is something that we have that we must defend and be proud of, and that thing is our freedom. I know that the word freedom is overused by many today, and to be frank about it, it does somewhat piss me off when people from my own country don't understand it and they just take it for granted. I will admit that there are those who think we are the best, but what country does not have people like this? What country is so great that there is no arrogance, no ignorance, no violence? ( I'm sure you all are enjoying my usage of question marks ). But when you hear members of our armed forces say that we are the best, it simple means that we have worked hard for what we have. We fight for what we believe and we express what is on our minds, and we are not afraid of you. We will not stop fighting until there are non of us left. You can't drive down a street in America without seeing our national flag. Now earlier in this thread I saw someone saying that they are pissed how we call ourselves 'Americans'. Well my good friend, we call ourselves Americans because as you know there are two continents, North America and South America. Our country is the United States of America. What else would we call ourselves? Unitedians? Statites? No. We are AMERICANS DAMN IT.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast