Thread: My GFX Thread

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    ok let's just calm down and get the fuck off my thread if you're not going to directly say something about actual gfx
    all i said was stop being a ****** and copying everybody else's post but whatever all you upset lmao
    Last edited by k0mrade; 03-26-2013 at 09:45 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by k0mrade View Post
    ok let's just calm down and get the fuck off my thread if you're not going to directly say something about actual gfx
    all i said was stop being a ****** and copying everybody else's post but whatever all you upset lmao

if you have no obligation then what are you doing having this long drawn out argument with me? the only obligation i have to reply is the fact that you two keep posting this shit on my threads. so seriously what the fuck are you even doing, are you that much of a fucking douche bag you want to like ruin my day or something by just keep coming back with this shit over the internet. seriously dude you and seyko are getting on my nerves, can't even post some noob gfx on a hacking forums with out some fucking smart ass trying to beat me. what are you trying to achieve with all this? fuck you.
    Nah, that is upset ^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    All I hear is a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication or complaint.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Nah, that is upset ^
    btw i typed that up right after i smoked the last of my bud, so i was a bit upset but fuck i'm not the one thrashing somebody over some shitty gfx over the course of how many days has it been now? have you nothing better to do lmfao get a life. you know there's some people who are annoying and then there's those people who honestly don't know how to stop. you made your point a long time ago buddy and you still won't just stop. i don't know why, at first i thought you were just in a bad mood, but now it's obvious that is just your permanent attitude. what your doing makes sense to me now, you're one of those people.

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

All I hear is a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication or complaint.
    all i hear is somebody spamming my thread
    Last edited by k0mrade; 03-27-2013 at 01:54 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

btw i typed that up right after i smoked the last of my bud, so i was a bit upset but fuck i'm not the one thrashing somebody over some shitty gfx over the course of how many days has it been now? have you nothing better to do lmfao get a life. you know there's some people who are annoying and then there's those people who honestly don't know how to stop. you made your point a long time ago buddy and you still won't just stop. i don't know why, at first i thought you were just in a bad mood, but now it's obvious that is just your permanent attitude. what your doing makes sense to me now, you're one of those people.

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

all i hear is somebody spamming my thread
    You post this picture conveying you don't give a fuck, then continue to whine.

Makes sense.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 03-27-2013 at 11:47 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

You post this picture conveying you don't give a fuck, then continue to whine.

Makes sense.
    whine about what? you're still posting on MY thread. if you don't like what i say you can get the fuck off idiot.

hahahaha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

whine about what? you're still posting on MY thread. if you don't like what i say you can get the fuck off idiot.

hahahaha
    So much internet rage.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    This is hilarious.. i hope i didn't look or sound like this a few years back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post
    No at least you just stopped after a while.

This kids crying/anger seems to be limitless.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

No at least you just stopped after a while.

This kids crying/anger seems to be limitless.
    if you think im angry or crying then you must not get out in the real world much bud. you seem like the person who takes the internet way too seriously (you should probably get off of it for a while.)
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko™ View Post
    and both of you act like the same on the internet. fucking douche bags lol XD
    but why are you still posting? we're not even talking about anything anymore... it's like you're obsessed or something
    Last edited by k0mrade; 03-27-2013 at 12:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

if you think im angry or crying then you must not get out in the real world much bud. you seem like the person who takes the internet way too seriously (you should probably get off of it for a while.)

but why are you still posting? we're not even talking about anything anymore... it's like you're obsessed or something

free posts ?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnleepower For This Useful Post:

Powerin (03-29-2013),Powerlee (03-29-2013),[Dubstep]MPo (03-29-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I laughed at this post, like every other word in your previous posts is some kind of derogatory curse but you're not mad at all.
    You just continue to make yourself look like a Downs baby.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 03-27-2013 at 01:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Says the guy who had a hissy fit over couple of sentences. We're just enjoying how much of a baby you continue to be. Please respond again you'll give me something to laugh at while im at work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Oh my gooooooooooooooooooo-
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousArt
    And I've been doing photoshop work for a very long time, and I've never heard of BLANE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    please stop posting on my threads if you don't have anything useful to say. i will start reporting this problem to the mpgh authorities starting now. i'm sick of it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast