Hey guys,

Im currently selling my Origin account which includes the recently released SimCity 5 collectors edition, Dead space 2, Dead Space 3 and Star Wars the Old Republic collectors edition. The simCity comes with additional Super hero and British City addon packs and the Star wars account comes with a whole host of extra digital content to. I am the original owner of both the Origin account and the SWtor account and can provide all information needed upon purchase.

When you buy this account you will be getting the Origin account and the email account associated with it plus all the login details for Star Wars which is also on the same email account and comes with all the login information and secret information needed to make the account yours.

Iv sold a few accounts on this website now ranging from Rift, Wow and SWTOR. I can assure a swift, smooth and reliable transaction guaranteed.

Im asking for around £70 for the account but any respectable offers will be taken into consideration.

Feel free to contact me on this website, Via my email address on danielthomas942@hotmail.com or on skype at dantom1990 if you have any questions regarding the Origin/SWtor account bundle which in my eyes is a great purchase at a great price. Would make for an excellent gift or just something to treat yourself with

Thanks for looking guys
-Dan