Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooth View Post
    As i said, First i do the service, then i let the account owner confirm it and then he will transfer the payment to me. Dont forget that i take a print to the account to prevent any scaming.
    what is taking a print to the account?

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

@Tooth I would like you to farm my ava account.
    I pm 'd you with the account details and with my skype.
    My skype is laneoo8959 Thank you.

And ill pm the details on skype

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    he's using mini farmer, which is free. . _ .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    This guy is probably just trying to get people banned or he's trying to take people's accounts. I never trust people who euro farms for another person. IF ANYONE WANT EUROS GO AND DO THE WORK YOURSELF. You can find the mini farmer on this thread @Riddick has made, https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...mer-macro.html and the mouse recorder is here https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...-recorder.html. All you have to do is hex edit these 2 and you're on your way to euro hacking the hell out of Aeria. I did the same thing here, but i used 3box for PB Survivial because the euros you earn is much faster then earning 1k 35% of the time. If you think about it 500 euros for 8 sec per round, but the 1k in LD has a chance to earn it or not, isn't it better to earn euros every round instead of earning it 35% of the time? Sorry for the long post, but if you wish to listen to this, then you highly won't get banned and you will be secure. Releasing your accounts to individuals that are strangers can take pictures like @Tooth will to your acc. He could send those pics to aeria and get you banned. So all I'm saying, BEWARE OF SCAMMERS and IF YOU WANT EURO DO IT YOURSELF.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to amuroray For This Useful Post:

bullersen1996 (03-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I have now read a number of your comments and have come to a conclusion.

Either you post some proof of this service with screenshots/proof pic or it's closed. Please read the section rules.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

EpicBug (03-25-2013),Exotiic. (03-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Honestly, the only people that should be selling services like these are the few individuals that have the old multi-inject euro .dll. Those take like 10 mins.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by amuroray View Post
    This guy is probably just trying to get people banned or he's trying to take people's accounts. I never trust people who euro farms for another person. IF ANYONE WANT EUROS GO AND DO THE WORK YOURSELF. You can find the mini farmer on this thread @Riddick has made, https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...mer-macro.html and the mouse recorder is here https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...-recorder.html. All you have to do is hex edit these 2 and you're on your way to euro hacking the hell out of Aeria. I did the same thing here, but i used 3box for PB Survivial because the euros you earn is much faster then earning 1k 35% of the time. If you think about it 500 euros for 8 sec per round, but the 1k in LD has a chance to earn it or not, isn't it better to earn euros every round instead of earning it 35% of the time? Sorry for the long post, but if you wish to listen to this, then you highly won't get banned and you will be secure. Releasing your accounts to individuals that are strangers can take pictures like @Tooth will to your acc. He could send those pics to aeria and get you banned. So all I'm saying, BEWARE OF SCAMMERS and IF YOU WANT EURO DO IT YOURSELF.
    Dont fuckin come here leech my service. So far i haven't got any client. When i get 1 and conclude the service he will vouch for me and then you guys will have your proofs. If you dont fucking have any fact comproved dont coeme here stating you stupid lame opinion wich i can garantee that nothing has to do with me. Im legit and if you guys dont believe wait til i get the proof

Gif made by the one and only !
    @ModRed

Thanks
    @Tooth Add me on skype:iprettymuchlikesex And i will tell datails to my account 5$ for 1 mil right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You've found the time comment on a post, but not to post any evidence of this service. Read my earlier posts. You do not have enough information to warrant this thread open.

Closed]

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

amuroray (03-25-2013),Fluxie (03-25-2013)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12