Thanks

Injectors (hex'd or not) refuse to inject .dll's

I decided to move this back here since I still don't have an answer for it and I'm still trying to figure it out:

I have a problem that I can't seem to find any answer to on the forums here. Any injectors I use remain undetected due to me hex editing them. The problem I'm having, with a hex edited injector or not, is that every injector will not inject any .dll file, also hex edited or not. They just sit there and do nothing when I either manually or automatically inject the .dll. I've tried to inject all sorts of .dlls just to be sure it's not an error with hex'd versions and not even those .dlls will inject. Keep in mind also that I do not get a detection error at all during any of this. The game just sits and does nothing and the injectors just sit and do nothing. Is there something that I can do to get it to actually inject the files? I'm running Windows 7 32-bit. I had Windows XP 32-bit about a week ago when the problem started. I was able to inject just fine until then, so I upgraded to Windows 7 just to see if that would fix the issue but it didn't really help. I've also performed a DDR-RAM lock removal on my OS to see if it was issues with the RAM, but still nothing. Also, I have friends that also have Windows 7 32-bit and they are able to inject just fine.
    Last edited by buttmunchmunch; 03-27-2013 at 05:51 PM.

Thanks
    How did you solve it ? Cause I have a similiar problem...

Thanks
    No, I still havn't found an answer yet. Hopefully I can soon, so if anyone else has the same problem, they can be helped as well.

If anyone needs me to, let me know and I'll record exactly what happens when I try to inject a .dll file. The injector does nothing when I click inject manually. It doesn't say "Successfully injected" or anything. It doesn't close even if I have "Close after inject" ticked. When I check the "close after" box, and then set it to Auto and then pick the .dll, it still sits there and does nothing. Afterwards, when I go to AVA, it does nothing if I hold 5, no matter how long I hold it down for. I held it for 5 minutes yesterday just for shits and giggles and still, nothing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Thanks
    I already have the 4.5 x86 installed. Before earlier today I had the 4.0 x86 already when the problem started a week ago.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

I think it may be just the injectors that were the problem, because I just downloaded Injector Gadget, hex edited it and then it was actually able to inject a .dll into AVA, and the farm .dll worked just fine. But I'm going to go around collecting more injectors and see which ones will or will not work and determine that x64 injectors no longer work on 32 bit anymore. Before last week, I was using all sorts of injectors and .dll files and never had a problem, whether it was supposed to be for x64 or x86, until now. I'll post to see if this is a permanent solution or if I just got lucky and may still need a bit more help.

Thanks
    yeah i have the same problem aswell i was able to use injectors fine last week and all before that until now.......

Thanks
    Well, it looks like it was just the injectors I had. They just won't inject .dll's anymore on 32 bit for some reason. I'm also going to hex some older ones for 32 bit and see if they work.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Oh, and @Riddick, is it alright if I upload a hex'd version of Injector Gadget in the appropriate thread?

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

If anyone wants to try my hex'd Injector Gadget injector, go ahead and send me a PM or something

Thanks
    I still got the problem that the injector doesn't work... I got windows 7 64-bit
    I also added a video...
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/283-allian...t-working.html