Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

[GUIDE] Sniper Rifles

This is part 2 of my guide, sniper rifles.

ENJOY AND DON'T FORGET TO THANK ME PLEASE!

__________________________________________________ _

Sharpe’s LEGIT Combat Arms Guide
    Chapter 1: GP weapons
    Section 2: Snipers

***NOTE TO THE READER:*** This is a guide about the weapons themselves, not how to be pro with a sniper or how to master the sniper. Just about the strengths and weaknesses.

M90: The only beginner sniper. This gun is a bolt-action 2 hit kill sniper. This sniper is VERY unpopular because it is the worst of 2/3 world. Those worlds are: power, accuracy and ROF. In my opinion, power is the most important factor with accuracy being second and ROF being third. This gun lacks both ROF and power, making it my least favorite. There is a two-hit-kill, bolt action sniper rifle, and then there is a two hit kill, semi-automatic sniper with an integrated silencer that is slightly less accurate. Because of the fact that the M90 is a two hit kill, bolt action rifle, you are bound to be spotted and taken out by the L96A1 before you make the kill. The only real use for this gun is taking out an enemy that is so far out there that you are trying to kill him by his name tag, which is 1 out of every 200 kills. I would rather have the L96A1, which gives me good accuracy for 1/2 kills, than getting that 1 kill out of 200 that you can’t get with the L96A1. Not good for any map. Overall: 0.5/5.

SR25: The best of the three semi-auto snipers in the game. The SR25 has an integrated scope and has pretty much the same accuracy of the MSG-90. It’s ROF is the highest in it’s class, and the damage only comes in third (with an un-noticeable difference from the MSG-90). The recoil on all snipers does not matter, unless you are a very bad shot and it takes you 10 shots to kill someone, because after each shot, the crosshair goes back to where it was. Although all of the positives associated with this gun, it is still no match for the L96A1 on most maps. It only comes close if you master it. Good if you master it or in recruit server. Overall: 3.5/5.

L96A1: The best sniper (in my opinion). This one-hit-kill, bolt action rifle is superb not only for it’s power, but also for it’s accuracy. Yes, I know that the L96A1 is the most inaccurate sniper in the game, but it still gets most shots on point. Right click, aim, shoot, kill. It’s that simple. No more tracking your targets with a semi-auto sniper while you are waiting for the crosshair to recover, on shot, one kill. Even with a silencer, one shot, one kill. Extended Magazine 2 gives you 7 bullets at your disposal that can be used to get about 6 or 7 kills. The SR-25 only gives you 16 (correct me if I am wrong). With those 16 bullets, you can only get about 3 or 4 kills. This gun is also great because since it is so strong, no need to worry about people spotting you and killing you first. They won’t even know what hit them. Good for all maps. Overall: 4.9/5 (it’s not 1 hit kill automatic so I can’t give it 5/5).

MSG-90: Cheap version of the SR25, it has higher power, but that is not noticeable, it has higher accuracy, that is slightly noticeable, but where it looses all ground in the debate is that it does not come with an integrated silencer and the ROF is noticeably slower. Not recommended anywhere. Overall: 1.2/5.

PSG-1: 2nd worst sniper. This semi-auto sniper only comes with a clip of 5!!! What are you thinking, Nexon! A SIMI-AUTO SNIPER WITH A CLIP OF 5! You’ve got to be kidding me! And the scope is like 1/2 times zoom than that of the other snipers. Only + is that it’s mad accurate. If you get it, get an extended magazine and don’t play on Snow Valley because of the scope problem. Overall: 1/5.

Dragunav SVD: Cheap version of the SR25 with no silencer compatibility and a strange scope. Good for Fireteam and that’s it. Overall: 1.1/5.

/discuss and THANK ME!
    Sexy sig ujelly?

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sharpe For This Useful Post:

(G)rapefruit (07-10-2009),3004161 (08-09-2009),Blupp (08-10-2009),clashbanger101 (07-04-2009),CrazyBish (07-28-2009),dennistagaloa (08-25-2011),Dome_Player (07-15-2009),Hardcore0wn (08-11-2009),jeff259 (01-19-2011),rikodou- (07-10-2009),[P]ro-Fanity (07-02-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Dragunav SVD: Cheap version of the SR25 with no silencer compatibility and a strange scope. Good for Fireteam and that’s it. Overall: 1.1/5.
    Haha my 50 kills, 10 deaths on power surge using only the dragonov says differently. But it is amazing for fireteam mode. Just to add, I have gotten one shot kills with this gun, trick is to aim for there upper chest, or hit them in the back.

PSG-1: 2nd worst sniper. This semi-auto sniper only comes with a clip of 5!!! What are you thinking, Nexon! A SIMI-AUTO SNIPER WITH A CLIP OF 5! You’ve got to be kidding me! And the scope is like 1/2 times zoom than that of the other snipers. Only + is that it’s mad accurate. If you get it, get an extended magazine and don’t play on Snow Valley because of the scope problem. Overall: 1/5.
    It also has the rare ability of a one shot kill.

Thanks
    PSG-1 isnt 1 shot kill. Neither is Draganuv. The person was dammaged.

And then you are good with Draganuv.

Just because you are good with a gun dosn't mean that it is the best gun on earth.

Stats of kills by each gun of top 100 players begs to differ with you.

WTF THIS THREAD IS DYING WITH ONLY 1 POST!!!
    Sexy sig ujelly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    The only worth while SR is L96A1 mostly 1 hit kills
    but if u get L96A1 Super Magnum its all ways 1 hit kills
    on a scale of 1-10 Sup Mag Power is 11/10 allways 1hit
    kills even heavy vesters
    [IMG]https://i546.photobucke*****m/albums/hh417/doperthief/ZeroxHalo.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    The only worth while SR is L96A1 mostly 1 hit kills
    but if u get L96A1 Super Magnum its all ways 1 hit kills
    on a scale of 1-10 Sup Mag Power is 11/10 allways 1hit
    kills even heavy vesters

idk wat happend i did not post 2 times but its here
    [IMG]https://i546.photobucke*****m/albums/hh417/doperthief/ZeroxHalo.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    Super Magnum is fail because L96 is 1 hit kill anyways unless it is like supa-far which is like 1 in 100.
    Sexy sig ujelly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    i like the dragunuv

https://www.rew ards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=1235684
    remove the spaces, and click on the link on top for free nx!!

Thanks
    Why does everyone like draganuv lolz it is fail. Same thing as SR25 except lower ROF and no silencer integrated or even integrateable.
    Sexy sig ujelly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The super magnum l96a1 kills 1 shot with even a heavy vest on.

to bad i got it for 30 days hehe.
    [IMG]https://i568.photobucke*****m/albums/ss129/hey_nao14/Panda.gif[/IMG]

I'm asian yo

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    PSG-1 isnt 1 shot kill. Neither is Draganuv. The person was dammaged.

And then you are good with Draganuv.

Just because you are good with a gun dosn't mean that it is the best gun on earth.

Stats of kills by each gun of top 100 players begs to differ with you.

WTF THIS THREAD IS DYING WITH ONLY 1 POST!!!

The dragnuv is a good gun if u shoot them in the chest they will die in one shot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt1243 View Post
    The dragnuv is a good gun if u shoot them in the chest they will die in one shot
    If they have 100 health they will not.

If they are dammaged to a certian degree, all snipers will do that.
    Sexy sig ujelly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    Why does everyone like draganuv lolz it is fail. Same thing as SR25 except lower ROF and no silencer integrated or even integrateable.
    let me say this, l96 is only good because of power, its the "noob" sniper. its wildly inaccurate at range and a decent user can OWN with m90 its the only sniper accurate enough to kill a person with only the top of their head exposed in one shot aka it pwn in snow valley not so good in rattlesnake tho. And again; a decent user with a semi auto sniper (sr25) can get off 2 shots before a l96 can get off one its all in skill. But hey if ur using a 1st time sniper, l96 is the way to go one hit kill.
    Last edited by mracer01; 07-09-2009 at 09:25 PM.

Thanks
    it really depends on the person and the map and wat gun they feeel good with

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Dragunuv and PSG-1 camo mod
    1 hit for me as long ad you shoot them in the upper middle chest.
    Only down side for dragunuv is that i dont like the scope it's misleading

Bow down to us...

We are the mpgh Pedo Force!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Correct me if I'm wrong? the "M90" is actually an M24...lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast