Thanks

1st timer, need either video tutorial or screenshots with easy descriptions

ive looked all over the forums and all there is are tutorials that do have screenshots but the technical language is just mindfucking me to the max! so if someone could PLEASE take the time to just make a voiced video tutorial explaining what each file type means, which coding program is meant for a specific task, how to use them(explaining what each tool on the programs do) and then simply show where to put the codes to make a functional, non-bugged client. If you don't understand what im asking than go on youtube and search "UDK tutorial" and you will have a good example of what I mean. UDK is used to make games like gears of war 3 so im sure if a person can make me understand how to code in that manner through a video, then someone on this forum can do the same because rotmg is nowhere near as complex yet I cant wrap my brain around it....ironic right?

if you don't feel like making a video tutorial than please for the love of god use screen shots and try to not explain it all like your morgan freeman on "Through the Wormhole"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    It's going to take a very long time how to code.