Thread: Islam .. peace?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown-Hacker View Post
    Dude like i know it didn't come in the paper form who is possible that a person, who doesn't know anything (illiterate) and suddenly comes up with beautiful words how that possible it because of presence of god, I know it didn't come in the form of paper, An angel came to Prophet (PBUH) and said to learn/recite the versus after him. I know illiteracy can be overcome by a person the thing is that no one taught him, and suddenly he came up with such beautiful versus, and yes the prophets were when did i said there were not yes he was chosen, The thing is that he was chosen as illiterate to make the people understand the existence of GOD. And that line has a lot to do with moon, that can be a prove that the had split-ted in the past and till now i didn't find any thing that states the earth had been split, and the line is on the moon and how what will it do with the earth i need more explanation i didn't understand you a bit. Thanks.
    :/

You are trying to argue that because he was illiterate he couldn't speak well, which in all fairness, is a fucking stupid argument.

How you actually believe something like this because Muhammed couldn't read is ridiculous. If you met an illiterate, well-spoken person today, would you believe he was a prophet?

*(sorry, its just that you sound like a total fucking moron to relate illiteracy to him being a legit prophet.)*
    -------
    An angel came to the prophet(blah), according to muhammed.
    -------------

The moon was never split. Its called a fault line. Please, learn basic geography.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

Where did Mohammed start the war?
    What did I miss here?
    Military career of Muhammad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

:/

You are trying to argue that because he was illiterate he couldn't speak well, which in all fairness, is a fucking stupid argument.

How you actually believe something like this because Muhammed couldn't read is ridiculous. If you met an illiterate, well-spoken person today, would you believe he was a prophet?

*(sorry, its just that you sound like a total fucking moron to relate illiteracy to him being a legit prophet.)*
    -------
    An angel came to the prophet(blah), according to muhammed.
    -------------

The moon was never split. Its called a fault line. Please, learn basic geography.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Military career of Muhammad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I would like to see that get rewritten by a muslim. They left out so many lines that are vital to prove whether Muhammed started it or not.
    I can assure you that it is not Muhammed who started it.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

I would like to see that get rewritten by a muslim. They left out so many lines that are vital to prove whether Muhammed started it or not.
    I can assure you that it is not Muhammed who started it.
    And what weight does your assurance hold versus history?

Thanks
    If I didn't miss it , but If you're talking about
    as the leader of Medina in a state of war with pagan Mecca. Muhammad and his Companions had earlier migrated from Mecca to Medina in what is known as the Hijra following years of persecution by the Meccans. Through raids, sieges, and diplomacy, Muhammad and his followers allied with or subdued some of the tribes and cities of the Arabian peninsula in their struggle to overcome the powerful Banu Quraish of Mecca.
    Then , sorry , they're who started the war first , they tortured the Muslims ; to make them back to their religion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Which isn't peace... In the Qur'an Muhammad wipes out a Jewish suburb because some angels tell him to...

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Muslims are scum. Their religion is scum. The World, the EARTH, would be far better without their religion. The Middle East would be much better, and be more progressed than staying in the archaic shitfuck they're in now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    ok ok everybody calm down first then we will talk.... 1st-When u talk about islam u dont ask anyone who is muslim U ask the people who study it called Sheikh if u know first of all i wont speak of wars and many things u spoke of i am gona say 1 thing only 1 thing and i dont want u to change the topic ... WHAT will u lose if u just say i believe in mohammed and god instead of being sad in doomsday ,,,,,, more over if u dont believe in doomsday which quran spoke about it,,,,, u dare to risk with ur body to go in fire for ever??!! i am askin u to just believe in mohammed and god and ask sheikh about all this dont ask me about anything i hadnt spoke about cause i am a muslim and i dont study the history of islam . i hope u understand and dont shout or insult its rude

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    i am sorry to speak very much but if u want to know about islam more i gona tell u something that is perfect in islam .... so u guys have sex with any women u want right ? what happens if u had sex with a women who had (eadz) = disease sry for spelling ,, u will get eadz 2 or she will be pregnant with ur son u had to kill the baby or she will take pills before to have no kids WELL here is what i am talkn about ISLAM forbiden it ... wine is forbiden in islam because it makes u oblivious but u guys drink and drink having fun with it after years braincells are damaged in ur body see islam is good and god gave u ur body to worship him not to destroy it with many things like that Believe in god and mohammed u will not lose i assure u

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by foxandzizo View Post
    i am sorry to speak very much but if u want to know about islam more i gona tell u something that is perfect in islam .... so u guys have sex with any women u want right ? what happens if u had sex with a women who had (eadz) = disease sry for spelling ,, u will get eadz 2 or she will be pregnant with ur son u had to kill the baby or she will take pills before to have no kids WELL here is what i am talkn about ISLAM forbiden it ... wine is forbiden in islam because it makes u oblivious but u guys drink and drink having fun with it after years braincells are damaged in ur body see islam is good and god gave u ur body to worship him not to destroy it with many things like that Believe in god and mohammed u will not lose i assure u
    Oh my god, are you trying to say AIDS? I'm dying right now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by foxandzizo View Post
    braincells are damaged
    ​I can assure you that yours are already damaged beyond repair.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

​I can assure you that yours are already damaged beyond repair.
    Grow up !!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post

Oh my god, are you trying to say AIDS? I'm dying right now.
    What do u mean by AIDS??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Is Islam is a peaceful religion then why have there been so many wars in the past and now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by codexstriker View Post
    Is Islam is a peaceful religion then why have there been so many wars in the past and now.
    Tell that to the crusaders or U.S or maybe Germany .
    >U.S throws 2 nuclear bombs in Japan -> Christianity is peace.
    >Crusaders tries to occupy Palestine -> Islam is violence.
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Tell that to the crusaders or U.S or maybe Germany .
    >U.S throws 2 nuclear bombs in Japan -> Christianity is peace.
    >Crusaders tries to occupy Palestine -> Islam is violence.
    I never said christianity is a peacful religion, because all religions have corrupt leaders in it and it takes just 1 single act to make people think otherwise.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast