Thanks

Disconnected on every server

Hello, since last night I've come across a pretty annoying problem. As long as I have some sort of script folder in my Arma oa folder, i get disconnected once my character loads in the server. I currently use the VA loader and have not had much problems with it until recently. I have set the anti anti hacks on and off and no matter what server i join i immediately get the disconnect option at the bottom right corner when my characted loads in. Also, I've tried several different menu's and none have resolved my problem. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anialation View Post
    Hello, since last night I've come across a pretty annoying problem. As long as I have some sort of script folder in my Arma oa folder, i get disconnected once my character loads in the server. I currently use the VA loader and have not had much problems with it until recently. I have set the anti anti hacks on and off and no matter what server i join i immediately get the disconnect option at the bottom right corner when my characted loads in. Also, I've tried several different menu's and none have resolved my problem. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
    It's the server anti-hacks, I suggest changing servers until you find one that doesn't have anti-hacks.
    Error 404 Signature Not Found

Thanks
    Is there anyway to bypass this?