Thanks

UCE....How to program and what i'll need.

Ok, I've set my heart on finally making a UCE. I've established that I'll need the windows DDK, what programing language do i need (if any)?
    Are there any other resources that i would need or be helpful in anyway that i could use?

Cheers guys, your great.

Thanks
    Reading is good. There's a guide to making a UCE here. Read the stickies first next time. Good luck.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for the help, i found this tutorial on the Cheat engine website. I'll try and use this because it has pics as well.

https://forum.****************/viewtopic.php?t=61592

Thanks
    Scooby.. your right on the money there bub. Don't use the one thats posted on MPGH.... it's a load of crap. Good to see your looking to "learn" to make your own and not just free-load off someone or be n00b about the whole thing. I will give you a warning though... you will run into issues using that tutorial so be prepared. Use common sense and read the errors. They will pretty much explain what you need to do. If you still can't figure it out... i'll be around to "help" you out. Don't think thats an open invitation to spam me... figure things out... it makes you a better person and you will remember it for the next time.

Thanks
    OWNED BY DEATH

I love -Death-

Thanks
    Um... i can't "own" anyone.... I just speak the truth and make them look stupid... but in this case i was just giving scooby props for wanting to learn instead of leaching. Thats the same path I took and it led me to great hacks and UCE making.

Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Death- View Post
    Scooby.. your right on the money there bub. Don't use the one thats posted on MPGH.... it's a load of crap. Good to see your looking to "learn" to make your own and not just free-load off someone or be n00b about the whole thing. I will give you a warning though... you will run into issues using that tutorial so be prepared. Use common sense and read the errors. They will pretty much explain what you need to do. If you still can't figure it out... i'll be around to "help" you out. Don't think thats an open invitation to spam me... figure things out... it makes you a better person and you will remember it for the next time.
    Thanks m8.