Thanks

[GUIDE] SMG's

Part three, SMG's.

Don't forget for teh thanks.

__________________________________________________ ______

Sharpe’s LEGIT Combat Arms Guide
    Chapter 1: GP weapons
    Section 2: Sub-machine guns

MP5A4: One of the two beginner SMG’s. This gun has a high ROF, but still lower than the Uzi, and a low power, but slightly higher than the Uzi. This gun can be equipped with a silencer, magazine and scope. This gun is at it best in CQC maps such as junk flea and does fair on short and mid/long range maps such as Warhead and Power Surge. Recommended for beginners, not recommended for after the trainee server. Overall: 2.5/5

Uzi: The fastest gun in the game, known for it’s unbeatable ROF and fast reloads. Even with the Extended Magazine 2 attached, this gun has a reload unmatched by any other SMG in it’s class. Because of the high ROF, it is very easy to get headshots with this gun if you are aiming at the upper-torso/head area. The recoil is sketchy, one second it will go to the left, the next up and so on and so forth. One of the cons to this gun is that it can not equip a scope, but it still is capable of a silencer and magazine. This gun should only be used in CQC situations because the low accuracy of this gun will offset any chance of a medium or long range kill. This gun is also the lightest SMG in the game. Recommended for Junk Flea ONLY (and any other CQC maps that come out soon). Not recommended for any other map. Overall: (on Junk Flea): 4/5, (on any other map) 1.5/5.

UMP: The most commonly used SMG in the game, this gun is used by 90% of the pros in the game because of it’s high power (for it’s class), low recoil and medium ROF. The best feature about the UMP is it’s power. The UMP is the most powerful SMG in the game and is easy to handle while jump-shooting. The accuracy for this gun is also great for it’s class, having about slightly less accuracy than the SCAR. Recommended that you put a silencer on this (Put S1 on of you are not a high enough rank for S2, put S2 on if you are not a high enough rank for S3, put S3 on if you are a high enough rank), it seems that a silencer helps increase the ROF. Always jump-shoot with this (except when you’re camp-sniping, of course)! One feature that makes this gun great is that with the extended magazine 2, the magazine holds 50 bullets [when fully reloaded]. Good for pretty much every map. At it’s peak in Junk Flea (UMP on Junk Flea=ownage) and Grey Hammer. Strongly recommended for all maps, except maybe Snow Valley, and a must-have for all CQC maps, or maps that you use CQC routes on. Overall: 4.5/5

PP-19: The highest-capacity gun in the game (excluding machine guns), you will barely have to reload this gun, unless your KDR is like 6.0. It seems to have very good power, considering it’s high ROF. The thing that will kill you is the spread of the weapon, after about 10 shots, the spread will be almost as far out as if you were jump-shooting with an AK, but the recoil is pretty much all up, so it is very easy to control. Accuracy is about the same as the Uzi (not great), but unless you camp-snipe with an SMG, you’re pretty much good. Note: you may be called a ‘noob’ or ’PP-19 noob’ if you use this gun. Also, don’t buy the PP-N supply case because everyone seems to have bad luck with it. Recommended for all maps (one of my clan members owns with this on SNOW VALLEY), strongly recommended for CQC maps such as Junk Flea and Pump Jack if you don’t camp. Overall: 4/5.

K1A: I don’t use this gun, but from what I remember about the days when I used to use it is that it has very low recoil and spread while still grasping good qualities of an SMG. I know, you are saying ‘woo, tat g’n soundz liyke tha supa p0wnagah’, but it is only average as far as SMG’s go. It’s power is low and it’s ROF is medium, maybe above-average (C-grade). You will die against an UMP, but you will succeed if you use it in the right circumstances. These circumstances include upstairs in Two Towers (assuming there are no snipers), the room with the wahead in it on Warhead and the vents on that same map. You will die if you bring this on Junk Flea, for everyone has the UMP or an assault rifle that will rip you to shreds. Don’t be fooled by it’s strange look (the aim at the front of the gun and just how it looks, because it is a descent gun if you know how, and when, to use it. It’s pretty much do-or-die with the K1A. Recommended for spots above and not-far-enough-to-be-medium-range-but-not-to-short-to-be-close-range situations. Overall: 2.5/5.

P90: A great gun with an integrated scope, high-capacity (but not upgradeable) magazine, and high ROF. This gun is good for all maps, except for Snow Valley, and does a superb job in those maps. Great for jump-shooting. The only downside to this [, as said before,] is that it does not have an upgradeable magazine, or scope (because the scope is integraded). However, on the P90 NX models, the gun does not come with a scope, thus, the scope is upgradeable. The recoil on this gun is very good, and the gun goes up for about the first 10 bullets and then sways side to side at a slow rate. Overall: 3.8/5.

MAC-10: Pretty much the same thing as the Uzi, but with a scope option, crazy recoil, and slightly higher damage. Overall: 2/5.

K9: Again, pretty much the same as the Uzi except it comes with an integrated silencer and slightly less accuracy.

/discuss and THANK ME!
    Sexy sig ujelly?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sharpe For This Useful Post:

CrazyBish (07-28-2009),daddymarod (07-24-2009),iownageXD (07-23-2009),jayman (07-02-2009),Keldron (07-10-2009),rikodou- (07-10-2009),XxXF4M0USXxX (08-10-2009)

Thanks
    WHAT THE EF THIS THREAD IS DYING WITHOUT A SINGLE POST OR A SINGLE THANKS!!!
    Sexy sig ujelly?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharpe For This Useful Post:

edo79zg (07-17-2009),jayman (07-02-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    truely disagree with k1a mp5 and pp-19..
    1.K1a is widely overlooked and underrated its pretty good tbh i give 3.5/5
    2.mp5 same as k1a
    3.pp-19 seems overrated to me only thing good is ammo capacity n ROF 3/5..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GahNades For This Useful Post:

jayman (07-02-2009)

Thanks
    roflcopter u have aa nice thingy there but no one really gives a shit exceot beginners cuz everone plays with what the comfy with im comfy with m16 yes m16!! got a problem?? gtfo, and m4a1 and m416 thats my opinion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GahNades View Post
    truely disagree with k1a mp5 and pp-19..
    1.K1a is widely overlooked and underrated its pretty good tbh i give 3.5/5
    2.mp5 same as k1a
    3.pp-19 seems overrated to me only thing good is ammo capacity n ROF 3/5..
    1) I don't see like anyone using K1A lolz.

2) MP5 seems to have higher ROF.

3) Lolz isnt that point of SMG's?

Why does everyone have to have the 'glass is 1/10 empty not 9/10 full' attitude?
    Sexy sig ujelly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    ok 2 things; its called a k7 not a k9 O.o and 2 k7 has great rof and low recoil, i know it looks high but its not bad. Its reload speed is slower than usi and mac 10 but faster than all other...overall i give 3/5 good not great for longer than medium range.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol nice post. i hate the ump gun and lov it at the same time...it gets soooo many head shots and is very good killing quick. i used it but i hate being called a ump gun noob. so i quick useing it :/ the pp-19 is good too but im not much of a close quarters fighter. so i stick with the scar and the L96A1.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    1) I don't see like anyone using K1A lolz.

2) MP5 seems to have higher ROF.

3) Lolz isnt that point of SMG's?

Why does everyone have to have the 'glass is 1/10 empty not 9/10 full' attitude?
    Do you know what? Take any gun you want, and I will destroy you with the K1A. I know how to use it, I bet you don't even know how to correctly fire an smg. You underate the K1A. I can snipe you on snow valley with it.