Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

It feels like...

[FONT="Arial Narrow"] guys
    i was was wondering why do we got 4ST Minion when like only 2 of them is online?
    honestly i got NOTING against "b4ckd00r" & "hannibal" . but its feels like they are never online, xabec & approved isnt either online that much(but they are also more online then hannibal&b4ckd00r).i've never seen one of those guys approval,post,removing any thread in the last time.
    Exmple me i lives in denmark, and we do not got same time, so if i need one of those minions approval something they cant till its daytime for them.
    I think you should add an Minion for EU
    So i think @Liz should recheck if the minion's really are "worth" to be minion.
    I would like to discuss this
    I got also nothing against you Minions
    [/FONT
    EDIT: I forgot to say that most of the rulles dosent even follows nowadays,CF SELLING/TRADING SECTION people are posting accounts without proof of that they do really own the accounts(also no pictures of ownership etc)
    People are talking other languages then english , many rules are not followed, I do not have time to point out all but it's so
    Last edited by CrosLife; 04-19-2013 at 08:36 PM. Reason: EDIT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by CrosLife View Post
    [FONT="Arial Narrow"] guys
    i was was wondering why do we got 4ST Minion when like only 2 of them is online?
    honestly i got NOTING against "b4ckd00r" & "hannibal" . but its feels like they are never online, xabec & approved isnt either online that much(but they are also more online then hannibal&b4ckd00r).i've never seen one of those guys approval,post,removing any thread in the last time.
    Exmple me i lives in denmark, and we do not got same time, so if i need one of those minions approval something they cant till its daytime for them.
    I think you should add an Minion for EU
    So i think @Liz should recheck if the minion's really are "worth" to be minion.
    I would like to discuss this
    I got also nothing against you Minions
    [/FONT
    EDIT: I forgot to say that most of the rulles dosent even follows nowadays,CF SELLING/TRADING SECTION people are posting accounts without proof of that they do really own the accounts(also no pictures of ownership etc)
    People are talking other languages then english , many rules are not followed, I do not have time to point out all but it's so
    that's correct...but approved is online atm and he is online every day at this time at which no one is online to make a trade

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by H-C-L View Post
    that's correct...but approved is online atm and he is online every day at this time at which no one is online to make a trade
    Yes acutally you got a point there, approved is online pretty much, but when it becomes to MM ravallo isnt speciall active (i'vent seen him at msn for a week now)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    yup , i left mpgh cos of the rules and now i came back and i do see less people follow the rules nowadays xD
    Talking like a bad ass over the internet doesn't really make you a complete bad ass irl .
    Talking bout drugs and shit over the internet doesn't make you cooler either .
    What's on the internet stays on the internet .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by FMDSatan View Post
    yup , i left mpgh cos of the rules and now i came back and i do see less people follow the rules nowadays xD
    Thats what i am talking about, i miss those times when mpgh was full of new threads all the time, but people were still following the rulles.
    Nowadays=CFsection==no1followingRUlles=People leave mpgh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by CrosLife View Post

Thats what i am talking about, i miss those times when mpgh was full of new threads all the time, but people were still following the rulles.
    Nowadays=CFsection==no1followingRUlles=People leave mpgh
    That's alright....even minions are leaving..because their is nothing new..Only Egyptians are fulling the place

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    we need new minions to keep this forum alive ..
    Talking like a bad ass over the internet doesn't really make you a complete bad ass irl .
    Talking bout drugs and shit over the internet doesn't make you cooler either .
    What's on the internet stays on the internet .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by FMDSatan View Post
    we need new minions to keep this forum alive ..
    we need also Active minions!

Thanks
    Got any suggestions for Minion?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    if you're creating threads for every single insignificant purpose, like how to wipe your ass, you won't obviously expect minions to close the thread before you wipe your ass. After you've cleaned it up you should mention them to close the thread, in order to them to close it faster. Make their job easier, it's not their fault this is turning into FB or twitt. They aren't some NPCs from MPGH () you know, they have lives, they don't need to be bothered to aproove a fuckin image. Hell those kind of uploads should even be deleted. If you expect to get something aprooved before 1hour/30minutes then don't. Bothering minions with this thread will only make them despise you for not only not appreciating their work as well as insulting them in a way, which its ending will be pretty much worse for you if you ask me. Try to understand, if you don't see @BACKD00R approving stuff, maybe he's helping and contributing to CF section in other ways, like the hacking section. Minions aren't just supposed to clean forums for the shit you do. @Hannibal normaly gives infractions to players who had been causing desorder on these forums. There must be control, and that's what he's doing. MPGH users should get more limitations for what they can and can't do. Most of the times I see players thanking themselves and spamming for more posts count. Usually the 0-500 posts choobs. Minions most of the times must be struggling through the reports list to read it all making sure they get everything worked on. Help them mentioning when uploading only necessary stuff, and reporting spammers/flammers/noobs in MPGH not needed here. This Thread is useless, JMO.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by AznReincarny View Post
    Got any suggestions for Minion?
    I dont know , Liz should make a new "minion pickup thread" and she should pick up a worthful person as minion

Thanks
    As a minion myself, It helps A LOT when you mention a minion to close something, edit something, delete something, etc, but not when you need something approved (images or files)! We are notified of that already. So try and do your part, mention a minion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post
    if you're creating threads for every single insignificant purpose, like how to wipe your ass, you won't obviously expect minions to close the thread before you wipe your ass. After you've cleaned it up you should mention them to close the thread, in order to them to close it faster. Make their job easier, it's not their fault this is turning into FB or twitt. They aren't some NPCs from MPGH () you know, they have lives, they don't need to be bothered to aproove a fuckin image. Hell those kind of uploads should even be deleted. If you expect to get something aprooved before 1hour/30minutes then don't. Bothering minions with this thread will only make them despise you for not only not appreciating their work as well as insulting them in a way, which its ending will be pretty much worse for you if you ask me. Try to understand, if you don't see @BACKD00R approving stuff, maybe he's helping and contributing to CF section in other ways, like the hacking section. Minions aren't just supposed to clean forums for the shit you do. @Hannibal normaly gives infractions to players who had been causing desorder on these forums. There must be control, and that's what he's doing. MPGH users should get more limitations for what they can and can't do. Most of the times I see players thanking themselves and spamming for more posts count. Usually the 0-500 posts choobs. Minions most of the times must be struggling through the reports list to read it all making sure they get everything worked on. Help them mentioning when uploading only necessary stuff, and reporting spammers/flammers/noobs in MPGH not needed here. This Thread is useless, JMO.
    I did not even read the whole text you wrote but what I came to the right that you put shit on me
    because I say they are not doing their job well, what the hell are you a fanboy of them?
    And I can not see that you say how these guys helps sectionen that to grow up.
    Obviously, they have lives, but when you applied to become minion so they may well think that they are no longer a common MpGH member but now they're a minion, and now they have a greater responsibility on themselves!
    As I said I just wanted to play and discuss this

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AznReincarny View Post
    As a minion myself, It helps A LOT when you mention a minion to close something, edit something, delete something, etc, but not when you need something approved (images or files)! We are notified of that already. So try and do your part, mention a minion.
    If you think this was about they dont approval pics POOORN Or something then are wrong!
    its about the holy their "Job" as minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post

110% this.

There are barely any hacks, and people spam crappy injectors. If you see somebody breaking the rules report the post or pm/vm a minion of the section or a gm. If you sit there and expect us to look over every post then you're mistaken.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

AznReincarny (04-19-2013)