Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Lightbulb Really need more details about changing and resending app packages.

Hello guys, I'm really new here. Nice to meet everybody.

Here is the strory. I was trying to hack a littile online game called DZM on Android phone.

I did some reasearch about doing so, and I found that so many ppl were saying: use wpe bla bla bla, and use VB to reconfigure those packeges and use trainer to resend it. But what I found is wpe kinda soooooo old the knowledge what i look at the posts which released on serveral years its like 2006 or 2004.....quite old stuffs. I don't think that gonna work any more on the recent online games.

So what I did:
    I downloaded Fildder which could let you connect your phones wireless to your own pc, but I think its failed. sooo many packeges I captured is tooooo sperated and not the specific what I want and I couldn't track that single game which I want.(this is the main reason why I give up fildder.)

after that, I found that shark for root seems works which could be installed on my phone directly and capturing the packages and traffick on my phone, So I got soo many data from my little game. I was quite exciting about it, but that was another nightmare coming with. What I can do is just check what happening on those packages, I couldn't change it and I can't redirect those packages. I have no any knowledge to do so.....really weakpoint.

that why I'm coming here. Please help me. What should I do next, what kind of study should I do?

Thanks
    Hi, I am using wpe pro, but i am capturing what whole android emulator...
    I am a little confused capturing all these packets as well... been doing quite some research, but nothing.

Saw your post was 2013, hope you are still active in this forum, and share some insights you've discovered so far...
    Maybe we can share some knowledge...