Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I'm new to arma 3, have absolutely no idea how this works, I did everything properly and went in game press I gave me some message about path to script not found, and just goes to inventory. Please a full coherent and complete explanation for me.

Threadstarter
    私はアニメが大好きです
    Donator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jin2335 View Post
    I'm new to arma 3, have absolutely no idea how this works, I did everything properly and went in game press I gave me some message about path to script not found, and just goes to inventory. Please a full coherent and complete explanation for me.
    you need to change execVM "path\to\script.sqf" to the path to your scripts
    Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus 6 Hero
    Video Card: Zotac GTX 780

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by T0X1Cmods View Post
    you need to change execVM "path\to\script.sqf" to the path to your scripts
    What is execVM????????? and how?

Threadstarter
    私はアニメが大好きです
    Donator
    Thanks
    What is execVM????????? and how?
    im not your babysitter im not going to spoon feed you i made it perfectly clear in the OP how to do this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    im not your babysitter im not going to spoon feed you i made it perfectly clear in the OP how to do this
    I'm 20 years old; therefore, I do not need a babysitter. I also do not expect for you to spoon-feed me. In addition, you WERE NOT PERFECTLY CLEAR enough for me in your OP on how to do this. In fact, half of the problem came from your inability to type PROPER ENGLISH while the other was trying to explain how to do this.

I specifically stated for you to give a FULL COHERENT and complete EXPLANATION on how to perform this process. You have yet to give EITHER of those and at this point, I am assuming you do not know what either of those mean since you fail to type proper English.

You said that you were perfectly clear. I noticed that no one has really had a problem with this. Did you consider that this may have not be perfectly clear for someone new to using hacks/scripts on Arma, seeing that i did state that specifically?

You probably did not since you were to busy trying to buck up, but got brought down to size. Need to lighten the moment with some humor. If you are the Threadstarter, then I am the Psychological Destroyer. This is the last I will say on this
    Last edited by jin2335; 04-26-2013 at 10:28 PM.

Threadstarter
    私はアニメが大好きです
    Donator
    Thanks
    I'm 20 years old; therefore, I do not need a babysitter. I also do not expect for you to spoon-feed me. In addition, you WERE NOT PERFECTLY CLEAR enough for me in your OP on how to do this. In fact, half of the problem came from your inability to type PROPER ENGLISH while the other was trying to explain how to do this.

I specifically stated for you to give a FULL COHERENT and complete EXPLANATION on how to perform this process. You have yet to give EITHER of those and at this point, I am assuming you do not know what either of those mean since you fail to type proper English.

You said that you were perfectly clear. I noticed that no one has really had a problem with this. Did you consider that this may have not be perfectly clear for someone new to using hacks/scripts on Arma, seeing that i did state that specifically?

You probably did not since you were to busy trying to buck up, but got brought down to size. Need to lighten the moment with some humor. If you are the Threadstarter, then I am the Psychological Destroyer. This is the last I will say on this
    someone seems butt hurt

Thanks
    Seems as if one of the two only servers currently up without a password has figured out a fix to this. I have tried many times and it seems as if it lags their whole server when pressing "i". Everyone in the server will get the red chain, dsync and the hack menu will not load or when it sometimes does it is extremely slow and glitched. Other servers it works fine till that freak of a hacker screwed us all over with his crazy server file infection and shut down all the servers...

Threadstarter
    私はアニメが大好きです
    Donator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by recont23 View Post
    Seems as if one of the two only servers currently up without a password has figured out a fix to this. I have tried many times and it seems as if it lags their whole server when pressing "i". Everyone in the server will get the red chain, dsync and the hack menu will not load or when it sometimes does it is extremely slow and glitched. Other servers it works fine till that freak of a hacker screwed us all over with his crazy server file infection and shut down all the servers...
    who you calling a freak ?

Thanks
    who you calling a freak ?
    Besides the point,

Can we have a couple people confirm that this method is still working. I have been making my own scripts as well as changing file names and it has not fixed the problem.

At my current status, I can inject some scripts randomly. Opening a hack menu can take over two minutes or sometimes not at all. Once its opened I will select what scripts I want to use and they function the same way, very delayed or do not function at all.

As there are not many servers populated because of earlier said hacker caused everyone to quit playing it's hard for me to test, so if anyone else can help out let me know if this method is still functioning like it once did.

Thanks all

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by recont23 View Post
    Besides the point,

Can we have a couple people confirm that this method is still working. I have been making my own scripts as well as changing file names and it has not fixed the problem.

At my current status, I can inject some scripts randomly. Opening a hack menu can take over two minutes or sometimes not at all. Once its opened I will select what scripts I want to use and they function the same way, very delayed or do not function at all.

As there are not many servers populated because of earlier said hacker caused everyone to quit playing it's hard for me to test, so if anyone else can help out let me know if this method is still functioning like it once did.

Thanks all
    I can confirm that this method does still work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    hey guys,

this method of script injecting worked great for me up until yesterday. The new search of the string ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayInventory",'IGUI'] call compile preprocessfilelinenumbers "A3\ui_f\scripts\initDisplay.sqf". Seems to no longer yield results (for me). I have gone thru the steps a few times including restalling cheatengine and resetting the config. As well, I have trying searching slight variants of the sting listed above. Anyone else experiencing difficulties, or have a workaround?

Ps. i am legitimately stumped, i have writing scripts for arma for a couple years now and have not experienced this sort of issue. DEVCON seems to still function on my machine.

Thanks
    What you speak of is exactly what I have run into. From what I have found there is a new script scanner running on some servers. As before, if you change the titles around the hack should populate but not in this case. There is something else at work, luckily very few servers have this protection running as of now.

Threadstarter
    私はアニメが大好きです
    Donator
    Thanks
    it still works and th antihacks are easily bypassed

Thanks
    im a noob in this stuff and even i know how to use it lol?

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

use a difrent way to inject it still works fine for me but i do it difrent

Thanks
    someone seems butt hurt
    its not his problem you cant answer a simple question without being a dick

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast