Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by zaxero View Post
    Really easy..
    Bust the weapon and buy a new one.
    Again and again and again.

Seriously. destroy 2 green(magic) weapons* to enhance orange(epic) to +9.. Do it until it is +9.. (any equipment)
    For +10 Epic weapon(only).. If you ready to risk it, destroy 1 EPIC equipment to enhance it to +10.
    [(sometimes degrade and worst, *your hope*)]

For purple(unique) -> destroy 1 epic to enhance +7 and +8. (+9 not recommended.. buy jelly. Unless you want to quit the game)

Hehehe! But there's more trick!
    This is for unique item. (Cheaper trick)

Everyday, you can only enhance your weapon, 1 time. Do more than that guaranteed broken.
    Once you open the game at (that) day, open your ID and go straight to blacksmith and enhance unique.
    IT WILL NOT DESTROY YER WEAPON FAGGiTS.. DON'T WORRY. (it will, if you got that 12% unlucky factor in your life)
    This enhancement trick max enhance at +9 only.
    Weapons only. Make sure the required material is ready. If you go to TH.. simply said YER TRICK IS DENIED!

What policy said "strangers deserves it" anyway?
    Tested with only 4 classes. Warrior/Sorceress/Archer/Cleric.. Loli is still leveling. Kali? wait the hell..
    Well.. I'm telling you this secret with my stupid grammar. Hope you understand asians.

Hack is impossible. If someone said it was possible.. Please ask the N.Korea to nuke his house. Take his life with it. Take his ID. Possibly stealing his gold. Take his body and make crucifixion sign. He deserve it.
    (Impossible, why? It's related to the server)
    lol you people are so complicated..i got my hero axe instantly +9 (no failures) by enhancing it w/another axe till one gets broken,also enhanced my AT axe to +11 the same way..for more luck go to Calderock's blacksmith he enhanced these he also enhanced my AT pant to +12,just don't go to berlin do any trick just dun go to berlin and you'll live happy

question: what is a pattern ?

---------- Post added at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

and besides,+8/9 ain't goals,we need +11s here :\

Thanks
    sir can you help me too?im a springwood player.eventhough i've got almost lvl 50 character..,still i didn't really know the pattern to enhance its gear to +9.if you have time and open this thread,could you pls pm me and send me your pattern..thank you in advance!

Thanks
    sir can u also teach me on how to enhance?? at least +10 sir.. i really need it.. pls pm me ur ign... im westwood server.. tnx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    It isn't trick either.. I do discover it that way. Legitimately. Waste the piece of sh-- not the crafted weapon. Unless you're trying to fatality your 60 eq well choose wisely. Pick the cheaper trick. For people that cashing in and out, that cherry credits is greedy as hell. You go look for lvl 60 box in yer CC what you get from it is not what you think it will be, Skill reset. It is. ring. a stupid ring.
    Of course you can do it with jelly. If you're so booming rich, so do it that way. I'm not that kind.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

break the weapon method if you're greedy.. I do 1 enhance per day. That work very well.. Also +10 work too. Sometimes.

Thanks
    me either please tell me the tric to +8 0r 9 how does the trick work thier and why do we need to go the calderock's blacksmith!!

Thanks
    It is probably not possible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    what is ?
    pattern?

Thanks
    im doing the pattern but cant get it perfectly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12