Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Thumbs up [OCE, NA, EUW] Elo Boosting | 25% off Pre-Season Orders | S:05 Placements start @ $50

How To Order and Make Payments
    If you have a membership at MPGH and would like to take advantage of the 15% discount, I need you to either send me a Private Message or post in this thread to confirm that we're speaking. Otherwise, you can skip straight to the payment step.

We currently accept Paypal and all payments should be made using Send Money -> Goods/Services. If you need detailed instructions, please ask. If you prefer an invoice, one can be sent to your email.

About Us
    Elokings has been providing League of Legends services since May 2013. Our boosters are required to display continued excellence as players in order to continue boosting as part of our team. We have extremely high standards and it shows through in our work. We are happy to have you here with us, and if you have any questions feel free to contact me at anytime for pre-order or post-purchase support.

Customer Support
    Feel free to reach me at anytime over the MPGH forums by sending a Private Message. Or add me to Skype using the instructions below.

How To Add me to Skype
    There are several imposter accounts you should beware of. To ensure you are adding the right person, I strongly encourage you to use the clickable button below my picture. If the button is unavailable to you, then make sure you Right Click and View Profile when adding me in Skype. My account is the only one with the ID Bisuone without any additional notation (e.g commas, periods).

Limited Vouch Copies Available
    As per the new MPGH marketplace rules, vouch copies are only available to Staff, Contributors, Editors, Former Staff and Donators who meet the requirements here: 500 post minimum, well known (especially in marketplace), good reputation for vouch copy reviews.
    Any member who does not meet these requirements asking for a vouch copy will be reported.
    Members who do meet these requirements and receive a vouch copy, but leave an insufficient review will be reported.
    Vouch copy includes (1) free win anywhere from Unranked through Silver 1.

Elo Kings Terms of Service:
    By making a purchase the user agrees to and accepts the follow statements:
    - Refunds will not be given for boosting-related bans.
    - Division prices have a minimum LP Gain of +15. If your account falls below, your balance will be converted to Net Wins.
    - Accounts demoted after the first loss will be converted to Net Wins (9 wins for DV-DII, 10 wins for DI).
    - If you would like to cancel your boost, a partial refund is available depending how far we have boosted.
    - At no time during the boost may the customer sign on to play without our express permission.
    - Duo queue games are charged per game, not per win or per division. If the customer fails to try, we are not responsible for lost games.
    - Failure to follow any of our terms may result in a cancellation of your service or additional charges.

- Upon availability you may request the use of our VPN service and Offline feature.
    - Our boosters will not speak to anyone on your friends list during the boost.
    - Rush orders may be purchased at 20% of the order price to ensure 10+ games played per day.
    - Customers may request a specific champion pool for 10% more of the order price.
    - Elo Kings boosters locations vary. (United States, Australia, New Zealand, Hungary, Sweden, Estonia, Romania among other countries).
    Last edited by BACKD00R; 01-22-2015 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Update

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bisuone For This Useful Post:

Alexmac (04-25-2013),Bernard (12-23-2013),Emiry (05-06-2013),Flying Magical Ponies (05-13-2013),Hooknation (10-18-2013),Ryzeros. (03-26-2014),Katamiku (07-26-2013),royalepha (07-07-2013),Spiderman213 (06-21-2013),TheGhostx (04-25-2013),tim3s (06-29-2013),TSM_homey (04-28-2013),tyronethugna (10-24-2013),Varsteil (07-07-2013),Versailly (07-07-2013),WildTurtl (05-29-2013),xCyberxx (10-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Best of luck to you business!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    you only do elo boosting on accounts or do you pre team que?

Thanks
    Hi. Added you on skype>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzz Our King View Post
    Best of luck to you business!
    Thank you God of Aesthetics, I am truly honored to have you post in my thread. How is Heaven, are the babes cute and is the gym always open?

Quote Originally Posted by Stefmac View Post
    you only do elo boosting on accounts or do you pre team que?
    I can queue with you on one of my smurfs if you like. No price difference for now, depending on difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by AeolusX View Post
    Hi. Added you on skype>
    What is your name? Hmm when you're online just send me a message on Skype and we can get you started.

In case I don't respond (I may be sleeping) feel free to keep yourself occupied with some Dirty House Trance until I get back!

Last edited by hueyhuey; 04-23-2013 at 07:43 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by hueyhuey View Post
    Thank you God of Aesthetics, I am truly honored to have you post in my thread. How is Heaven, are the babes cute and is the gym always open?
    Fine mate, they still mirin my aestheticness.

Thanks
    Added. Do you take champion requests as well? I'd like to get my win rate for Kha'zix up if you play him that will be a gud deal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by wshanty78 View Post
    Added. Do you take champion requests as well? I'd like to get my win rate for Kha'zix up if you play him that will be a gud deal.
    Yes if you want me to use certain champions just request for it when you place your order. My availability is filling up quickly so get your orders in asap if you want to beat the rush.

Thanks
    Added your skype

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    placing and order now
    "Courage is the power that make dreams come true."

Thanks
    order placed

Thanks
    want to place an order... cant find your skype name on skype for some reason

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    So if i understand, for 10$, you can up me to division III ?
    (actually, i'm bronze IV)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Babart View Post
    So if i understand, for 10$, you can up me to division III ?
    (actually, i'm bronze IV)
    Yes that's all it costs from Bronze IV to Bronze III

Edit:
    Just completed the order for RisingAngel here Bronze V to Bronze IV (7 games total).
    Last edited by hueyhuey; 04-24-2013 at 03:07 AM.

Thanks
    Are you still offering free matches? I'm interested but I want to know if I can trust the service first. Also, if I were to order to like platinum as the first customer, would you be willing to give me a bargain price? :P

Order placed. Will post testimonial soon.
    Last edited by Sokono; 04-24-2013 at 03:38 AM.

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast