Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Lightbulb First Completely Hack Proof Server In The History Of DayZ, Nobody Can Hack It

Hey guys, I am currently an admin of a server and arguably one of the best scripters in DayZ. I used this to make a completely hack proof server, nobody could even remotely have a chance of hacking in weapons, cars or anything. I will spread my code to other servers to help those in need.

If anyone wants to play on my hack proof server the IP is 37.59.55.144:2314

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Challenge accepted.
    iiiiiiliiiiiiiiiiiiii[IMG]https://i1055.photobucke*****m/albums/s518/retardo2/insanesig_zps5b97f72a.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    1 post, shows no proof, makes a claim that could very well be impossible, bullshit. I doubt you even made it where you can't spawn cars and such, much less removed hacks of any kind entirely. With that being said I hope no one bothers to go on that server or ddos it as that's probably what he wants you to do. He's probably a mad ex-admin that wants revenge, aka the part where he says he's admin.

By the way care to tell us the "best scripter's" name? Also why do you claim to be an admin and the owner at the same time? What's up with that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post
    1 post, shows no proof, makes a claim that could very well be impossible, bullshit. I doubt you even made it where you can't spawn cars and such, much less removed hacks of any kind entirely. With that being said I hope no one bothers to go on that server or ddos it as that's probably what he wants you to do. He's probably a mad ex-admin that wants revenge, aka the part where he says he's admin.

By the way care to tell us the "best scripter's" name? Also why do you claim to be an admin and the owner at the same time? What's up with that?
    Why you so mad but yes this server probaly is hackable.. are you sure your not an admin you seem so........ MAD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdayz View Post
    Why you so mad but yes this server probaly is hackable.. are you sure your not an admin you seem so........ MAD
    Why is it I seem mad to you? I've barely cursed, you can't hear me yelling over text, my text (to me) would indicate that I'm not mad, why would I be? It's just some random guy making a claim and I'm showing why it's clearly not true and giving my guess as to why he's making the claim and telling people to not fuck with the server because that's probably what he wants.

If anything I have a reason to get mad now, mad at your incredibly stupid reply, but instead I'm just going be saddened by the fact that you are so in-competent that you somehow took from my post that I was mad and made a stupid post yourself making stupid claims. Then again you could be trolling, or just really young, but nevertheless being fairly young myself it isn't really a good excuse for idiocy and ignorance. Don't even know why I bothered putting so much time into this and responding to you though, this thread will just be deleted when the mods see it, but I like doing it so whatever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    What if this dude (Threadstarter) has got pissed of the server admins or whatever and wants you to destroy there server, with out saying hack this server as they are dicks etc. If he has done that then, i congratulate you on being creative
    (this is probably just me thinking to much :P)
    Did I help? If I did feel free to click the thanks button!!

My YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/THEXDGOL...D?feature=mhee Feel free to check out my videos if you are bored

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis brown View Post
    What if this dude (Threadstarter) has got pissed of the server admins or whatever and wants you to destroy there server, with out saying hack this server as they are dicks etc. If he has done that then, i congratulate you on being creative
    You basically copied what Loganater23 said.
    Error 404 Signature Not Found

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTerroriser1 View Post
    You basically copied what Loganater23 said.
    Oh wow i saw it was alot of text and decided not to read it :L i guess i will read everything even if its long next time

My YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/THEXDGOL...D?feature=mhee Feel free to check out my videos if you are bored

Thanks
    Oh wow i saw it was alot of text and decided not to read it :L i guess i will read everything even if its long next time
    Yeah... by the way seeing as we are making theories and such here, I'm going to start my OWN conspiracy theory that I myself am making long posts to troll everyone on MPGH secretly.

Oh by the way seeing as from what I can tell the OP pretty much admitted that he's doing what we said he was doing then we should probably assume what I'm saying is what I'm doing... wait I just told you the conspiracy theory is true... it's not a conspiracy... YOU SAW NOTHING!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Yeah... by the way seeing as we are making theories and such here, I'm going to start my OWN conspiracy theory that I myself am making long posts to troll everyone on MPGH secretly.

Oh by the way seeing as from what I can tell the OP pretty much admitted that he's doing what we said he was doing then we should probably assume what I'm saying is what I'm doing... wait I just told you the conspiracy theory is true... it's not a conspiracy... YOU SAW NOTHING!
    Headache....
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."

"Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"

Bullpop

Will be my supp in LoL

You spin me right round right round

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by banditodegod View Post
    Headache....
    Yes, I know, I really am I pain in the... head? Also I wonder if and when the mods are going to remove this, seeing as this is another one of those stupid revenge threads and has really just gone off topic entirely as there really isn't a topic left for this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Nothing is unhackable, your arrogance as such shows true of your own inexperience.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Lovely words
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."

"Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"

Bullpop

Will be my supp in LoL

You spin me right round right round

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast