Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Need help... (Recording / Microphone)

Okay... So I made my own YouTube channel and everything, all was going to plan I was going to record this weekend but then my headset broke (Well I kinda stepped on it but anyway). I need to know if there is an alternate way of having a microphone, I have : Beats By Dre in ear (They have a built in microphone on the volume controller for calls and what not), an android tablet (ASUS TF700T transformer 64GB) and an android phone (HTC Vivid / Velocity / Holiday). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated to Improvise with what i have until i get a new headset.
    Also, any recording software programs would be great as well, due to the fact when i record with fraps it converts it to 4 GB per 1:30 minute(s).
    Me and Marceline are married :3 Bitches be jelly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Good. Now that those piece of crap headphones are broken, you can go out and get some decent headphones

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlogicalSloth View Post
    Okay... So I made my own YouTube channel and everything, all was going to plan I was going to record this weekend but then my headset broke (Well I kinda stepped on it but anyway). I need to know if there is an alternate way of having a microphone, I have : Beats By Dre in ear (They have a built in microphone on the volume controller for calls and what not), an android tablet (ASUS TF700T transformer 64GB) and an android phone (HTC Vivid / Velocity / Holiday). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated to Improvise with what i have until i get a new headset.
    Also, any recording software programs would be great as well, due to the fact when i record with fraps it converts it to 4 GB per 1:30 minute(s).
    You can use the beats to record, and you can change your recorder to bandicam. Also, use an editing program to render in 1080p and add other visual effects.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]8004559]You can use the beats to record, and you can change your recorder to bandicam. Also, use an editing program to render in 1080p and add other visual effects.
    Would I plug it into the Sound or Microphone jack ? (green or pink/red)
    Because as far as I have seen it does not come up in my recording devices either way !
    Also, will start using Bandicam, to the pirate bay <3
    Me and Marceline are married :3 Bitches be jelly.