Thread: www.boombang.tv

Thanks

www.boombang.tv

Hello people.. I have some questions.. I am playing this game , www.boombang.tv for some good years and I have decided that I should make a hack for it , to make it funnier and more playable , because the only ways to have fun in this game are using real money to pay and get some virtual money that you can use for doing alot of things , to socialize with people and thats about everything.. During my years of playing , I could only hack people , by accessing their accounts , and not the entire game.. Now , I would really like to hack the game and get as much virtual money I'd like to have alot of fun..
    The methods I have tried are using Cheat Engine / TSearch / ArtMoney for getting the addresses of my money , but when I search the value of the money that I have , there are alot of addresses , and when I waste a part of my money and Search Next or Filter the remaining value , all of the addresses dissapear like nothing was there before. That's a very bad thing , since I need these values for using Olly DBG..
    I don't know how to find those values correctly , or more exactly what to do with Olly DBG without having those addresses of the money.. I would really like if anyone can help me or show me a tutorial or even try to make a program for the game to show me that it works.. This game is the first game I would like to hack , and after I will see that I can hack this game , I will start hacking bigger games like Call Of Duty , Alliance Of Valiant Arms , Combat Arms and many more. So please , tell me what to do?
    Ages ago , I have heard that some people could also use Fiddler and WPE PRO for this game , to make the game click very fast on a button(doing an action very fast) , just like an autoclicker but it could never be beaten , it was just too powerful. I would also want to know how to do that , it would be very awesome , since that is another way of earning loads of in-game money , by winning those , let's say , clicking competitions.. (One example of those competitions would be the Ring.. The ring is a game mode , where you have to walk around an area by clicking on the ground and when you are close to your enemies , you have to quickly target them and start clicking very fast on the "Punch" button to punch the enemy. If the enemy clicks faster than you , then you will lose. If you are the last one standing in the ring ( this game is multiplayer so anybody can hit anybody in the ring ) , you will win the round and also 100 in-game money. If you lose the round , you also lose the money that you have paid to enter the competition.
    Another very interesting thing and that I think it will be easy to do , is using reverse engineering to receive the money even if you lose the round.. Or when buying an item , not to spend the money , but to receive the ammount of money equal to the value of the item.. Is that possible? If yes , please let me know... I am really willing to learn something about Coding and Programming and Reverse Engineering , I'd like to become a great hacker on this site , to help everyone with my hacks..
    Hope you will read my entire story and I hope I didn't get you bored. I just wanted to tell you the entire story about this game so you can tell me some ideas about what I should do.. I'm afraid of using "hacks" that other members of the game made , because they are usually keyloggers , and I don't want to lose my account..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexandreea For This Useful Post:

ZyNxMc (08-19-2013)