Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

i5 and i7 - VS - x6 and x8 AM3+ ... Your Opinions.

Im buying new PC and im not sure what to get i wanna hear some of your opinions about intel and AMD.
    And discuss the price too..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    AMD is a dickload cheaper, although intel seems to be more reliable. idk. i got AMD myself, but im thinking of switching to intel.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tom96boy View Post
    AMD is a dickload cheaper, although intel seems to be more reliable. idk. i got AMD myself, but im thinking of switching to intel.
    And why...?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    What's your budget?
    Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post

It's funny how everyone comes to MPGH with their problems

Fuck her and get it over with..
    Press that 'Thanks' button below this if I helped you in my post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxieFlux View Post
    And why...?
    Friends have been telling me that intel has a better performance, always worth trying..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i have AMD, iv been looking at some intel spec's and info on it, seems like intel is better! AMD 6100 6 core's vs a 4 core intel, intel still wins even know i have 2 more core's!
    im switching to intel very soon tbh

Intel Core i5 3570K vs AMD FX 6100

AMD FX-6100 vs Intel Core i5-2500K

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    most of the games today dont use all of the power of an i7.. an i5 would be good for gaming
    North Korea Bomb Test

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iSukkHD View Post
    most of the games today dont use all of the power of an i7.. an i5 would be good for gaming
    Yet. upgrade to an i7 and maybe not upgrade for afew years? or upgrade to an i5 and maybe not run max on New games that come out in years to come? its a thought.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDagger View Post
    Yet. upgrade to an i7 and maybe not upgrade for afew years? or upgrade to an i5 and maybe not run max on New games that come out in years to come? its a thought.
    id wait for intel to release the haswell chip. so yeah upgrade to i7
    North Korea Bomb Test

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Hey Bud take it from someone who HAD it.. i5 Is GREAT,and not over priced, i would recommend a AMD FX 6300 Though..3.5 Factory,4.1 Overclocked
    Social Engineering God
    S̶ʜ̶ᴏ̶ᴜ̶ʟ̶ᴅ̶.̶ ̶W̶ᴏ̶ᴜ̶ʟ̶ᴅ̶.̶ ̶C̶ᴏ̶ᴜ̶ʟ̶ᴅ̶.̶ Dɪᴅ

Achievements In SE'ing

JUST THE BEST

[x] ASTRO A40
    [x] RAZER NOSTROMO
    [x] (GOLD) IPHONE 5
    [x] BEATS BY DRE (BLUE)
    [x] LOGITECH G19
    [x] LOGITECH Z-2300 SPEAKERS
    [x] 129 Games
    [x] 145 Cans Of Red Bull (LOL)
    [ ] PS4

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by FangedBeast View Post
    What's your budget?
    720$ - I was looking for an PC which can open atleast 5-6 VM ware's
    ex. an AM3+ with 8 Cores with 8 GB of RAM but idk now .. seems intel can own with 2 cores :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Alokin View Post
    720$ - I was looking for an PC which can open atleast 5-6 VM ware's
    ex. an AM3+ with 8 Cores with 8 GB of RAM but idk now .. seems intel can own with 2 cores :P
    u will need aleast
    i7 with 8 cores
    16 ram to run 4-6 cows smothly by obeying the rule > 2 gb ram per cow and ios 4gb ram
    $30 gpu
    pm u for full details
    ASK @rchayne to build u one for free just nee dthe money for parts ask him for details?
    Last edited by SliverBullet; 04-29-2013 at 06:18 PM.
    success,trades,sells,and buys :
    1+ vouches for VI
    1+ vouches for xXMuRpHXx
    1+ vouches for Xmen*
    1+ vouches for sosunluck
    1+ vouches for chad911
    1+ vouches for Vencreas
    1+ vouches for IsReady
    1+ vouches for CandaFrost

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Alokin View Post
    Im buying new PC and im not sure what to get i wanna hear some of your opinions about intel and AMD.
    And discuss the price too..
    AMD Vs Intel - The oldest argument in computers -.- It's really a fanboy thing. One is always preferenced to the other. I have both, An i7 and a AMD Phenom Black edition. There both great but it all depends on budget. If you wanna go cheap it's AMD/ATI all the way, If you have money, Intel/Nvidia. I recommend Intel when it come's to farming cos of the load they are able to take, But they are very, very pricey. Reliability isn't really an issue with either these days. I have both computer's running literally 24/7/365 and I've never had an issue with either. My AMD is running a little hot (50c-60c) and would definitely benefit from some sort of liquid cooling where as my i7 run's are about 37c flat (I live in Australia so shit does run hotter here) I'm still yet to run performance tests on my i7 But my AMD was once 127th in Australia for C.P.U overclocking (Not to bad for a $990 build)

When pricing things up you need to break it down - Case, Windows/Software, PSU, CPU, Graphics card, motherboard, Ram, Hard drives, cord's and fans. If your budget is $720, $200 (Give or take) is instantly spent on case, a genuine W7, cords and fan's. With the remaining funds You need a CPU, GPU, RAM, motherboard and hard drives. these are the most expensive things =/ You really going to get dick. Something good for checking E-mails and Youtube xD You'd need a $200-$300 PSU alone to be able to handle the load. The tired and tested farm computer I build are $1200 at a minimum And that only just does the job on 1v8 farming.

Add me on Skype Rchayne and we can talk more about performance stuff and I can put together a computer spec list. I do build farm computer but there a lil more than $720 =/ I doubt you could get a decent farm comp for $720 though. Farming does require an ultra high load handling rig. Essentially you are running 10 computers off 1 CPU when 1v8 farming. People do not understand the how much you do put your computer though =/

Anyway I just woke up. I'm not really ready to rack my brain and put together some spec's for a computer atm.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...m-service.html

[IMG]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/RChayne.jpg[/IMG]

If I farmed for you!
    If I did a fucking awesome job!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
    AMD Vs Intel - The oldest argument in computers -.- It's really a fanboy thing. One is always preferenced to the other. I have both, An i7 and a AMD Phenom Black edition. There both great but it all depends on budget. If you wanna go cheap it's AMD/ATI all the way, If you have money, Intel/Nvidia. I recommend Intel when it come's to farming cos of the load they are able to take, But they are very, very pricey. Reliability isn't really an issue with either these days. I have both computer's running literally 24/7/365 and I've never had an issue with either. My AMD is running a little hot (50c-60c) and would definitely benefit from some sort of liquid cooling where as my i7 run's are about 37c flat (I live in Australia so shit does run hotter here) I'm still yet to run performance tests on my i7 But my AMD was once 127th in Australia for C.P.U overclocking (Not to bad for a $990 build)

When pricing things up you need to break it down - Case, Windows/Software, PSU, CPU, Graphics card, motherboard, Ram, Hard drives, cord's and fans. If your budget is $720, $200 (Give or take) is instantly spent on case, a genuine W7, cords and fan's. With the remaining funds You need a CPU, GPU, RAM, motherboard and hard drives. these are the most expensive things =/ You really going to get dick. Something good for checking E-mails and Youtube xD You'd need a $200-$300 PSU alone to be able to handle the load. The tired and tested farm computer I build are $1200 at a minimum And that only just does the job on 1v8 farming.

Add me on Skype Rchayne and we can talk more about performance stuff and I can put together a computer spec list. I do build farm computer but there a lil more than $720 =/ I doubt you could get a decent farm comp for $720 though. Farming does require an ultra high load handling rig. Essentially you are running 10 computers off 1 CPU when 1v8 farming. People do not understand the how much you do put your computer though =/

Anyway I just woke up. I'm not really ready to rack my brain and put together some spec's for a computer atm.
    Okay, i will add you now.
    Im going to study so i won't be able in next 10 hours .. school and sht etc..
    I have 1 PC Which can run 2 CF's so i need new one with 1 vs 5 (maybe 6 ) And i will have full 1 vs 8 Farm system.
    but idk if its worth of trying if i don't have atleast an AFK BOT -.-

Thanks
    AMD is not as powerful as Intel, but it's significantly cheaper.

You're going to want to try to find a CPU/Motherboard combo deal on Newegg or Tigerdirect to fit something decent in such a small budget.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast