Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

-.- i need some clannies

wow that sounds kinda wrong, but w/e

If your a decent hacker me and a couple of my buds are making a hacker clan.
    We will be able to play games and not get kicked, we can hack legit and they will never know, etc.

Ok here are the qualifications:

1. You have to be able to hack. And by this i mean you can't use the pub hack. I'm looking for VIP, or the chams+aimbot combo(some combo's include a speed)

2. You have to be able to use the hacks in a "legit" manner. This is vital and the main reason we won't accept any of the pub hackers. You may not be able to be kicked, but a full show of hacks such as the VIP will just make everyone quit. We may use the full show, but you have to be able to get kills in a "legit" manner.

3. You must not be a asshole, if we have friendly matches don't start using the speed hack all the time unless its ok with everyone else. Now i think its kinda obvious that most people wouldn't do that but just in case......

4. this goes in line with number 3, if your not an asshole you must also be able to take a joke. We hack a game, we want to have fun doing it, jokes will be present.

5. Your k/d means nothing, so if you value it or think there should be a k/d requirement then this clan is not for you. Lets face it, since this is a hacking forums any k/d desired is easily obtained.

Anyone who wishes to join may PM me. Remember, we do NOT accept pub hack users.

Thanks
    Join Flame Eterni

We don't have the Public Hack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    -.- you misunderstand, i and my friends are making a hacking clan, we are not asking to JOIN a hacking clan, we are asking if anyone wants to join OUR clan.