Thread: Dear mpgh

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    no but its funny, its not as if we will all put on mask and join his army against dave, think of it as more of a joke.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    lol stop trying to save him, and let him burn in his own failure.. lol but yes slightly funny, and whilst i would never go against my lil bro, i think change does need to CONTINUE happening.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by -V- View Post
    take heed of my attempt to warn you.
    as you now have no excusess when punishment is delivered
    You talk like your big and powerful.
    Anyone can use proper grammar...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    He's obviously a mod or somone with power on his other account trying to right what they have wronged in mpgh. Reason? Because there is no way in hell One random person can say that about mpgh and know what hes talking about.

What do I have to say about it my friend? You should be happy to hear that Rikodou force is here and willing to help you on your desolate journy to free mpgh of its sins.
    [IMG]https://i883.photobucke*****m/albums/ac37/Rikodou/13090716_35.jpg[/IMG]
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    lol stop trying to save him, and let him burn in his own failure.. lol but yes slightly funny, and whilst i would never go against my lil bro, i think change does need to CONTINUE happening.
    gtfo liz talking so much shit, i didnt fail

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by -V- View Post
    Good evening, mpgh. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine- the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration, thereby those important events of the past usually associated with someone's death or the end of some awful bloody struggle, a celebration of a nice holiday, I thought we could mark this day,by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat. There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted in irc channels, and mods will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this site, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others(like mpgh's endrit,hyak), and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? Out of date hacks, spam, powermad mods. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to destroying mpgh, Dave84311. He promised you a place to socialize, he promised you hacks, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent. Several sought to disrupt that silence.

But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me.
    Hey GG so is this your new account?
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by GG2GG View Post
    gtfo liz talking so much shit, i didnt fail
    lolz figures the Brit portraying the Brit, isn't your holiday in November. lol a few months early no?

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    HAHAHAHA OMG dude.... I love V for Vendetta movie, is one of my all time favourite movies... but when you speak like that I cant stop rofling XD
    that was just hilarious XD

You just forgot to say "remember remember the 5fth of november" =D
    A sinner once, a sinner twice!! No need for confession now...

There is no sweet salvation
    Your soul belongs to me
    A screaming pain for redemption
    My angels watch you bleed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Wow, I actually read all of that. One question though. What was the purpose? If it was stated in there why you wrote this, it WOULD make more since.... Kinda.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    V for Vendetta reference

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoW View Post
    V for Vendetta reference
    Nohoho fawking sheet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I love that movie. It was soo good. Comics were good to. But no your not smart for copying the speech. It would've been smarter to just completely appropriate the language of V, into your own words. You would look so much smarter then.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    lmao this is funny as hell

Two trailer park girls go round the outside; round the outside, round the outside!!!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    no, im not gonna even bother reading that.

lol u wasted ur time...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    So I just read like all eight pages of that and still didn't get anything out of it. So that was fun...
    [IMG]https://i298.photobucke*****m/albums/mm243/hellca521/repr-1.png[/IMG]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345