Threaded View

Thanks

Account has been stolen

My old account @Lunatic has been taken from me. I just recently noticed. I did screw up and downloaded some malware awhile back and had all my accounts for games and forums hacked. I would like to state that the user who is currently using my account that I have worked on gaining trust with other fellow MPGH members should not be trusted and the account should either be returned or stripped of the Donator status I paid $20 for from the PayPal account (LucasBHackett@gmail.com) for and all of the 800 and something posts that were from me.

I have @dj46563 to prove that it is my account since I have done lots of trades with him before this has happened and have been talking to him on skype every now and then.

More proof would be that my AIM (KillCamSucks@Aim.com), MSN (Lucas_Hackett@live.com) and my skype (Lunatic4LoKo) have been removed from my profile information. I also have never logged into this account from anywhere other than the Minturn / Vail area of Colorado and Hartford / West Hartford area of Connecticut.

Previous email associated with the account is Lucas_Hackett@live.com and I currently have regained access to the account after this theif had stolen and attempted to steal it along with all of my other accounts which he had also failed with.

FOR ANYONE ACTUALLY DOING ANY TRADES WITH THIS USER PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THEM FOR THEY ARE NOT THE ACTUAL OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

@Liz, @Dave84311 or @Ravallo please respond.

Additional proof:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-sellin...fast-easy.html

"The only way to contact me will be via Private Message or leave a post on this thread until I reply to you. In no way you should send me an email or add me on skype, you will be deleted and/or blocked."
    ^ Not suspicious at all...

In this thread this person states to not contact him other than on the forum because he hadn't changed everything on my profile yet and I had just recently recovered all my other accounts. No one would just take all of their contact information off unless they were using a stolen account where they no longer had access to the contact methods they had one stolen.

If what I have already stated is not enough I have all the emails from when I first started using the account to when it was taken from me (That is about 5 pages when I search MPGH on my hotmail account). I will attack screen shots of a few emails ranging from right before the account was taken and emails from 2011 when I first started to post on @Lunatic .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    2-09-13.png  

2-17-13.png  

8-4-11.png  

Bunch of Emails.png  

Bunch of older Emails.png  

Last edited by Lexic2k; 05-05-2013 at 03:13 PM.