Thread: From WoW - GW2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

From WoW - GW2

I come from wow guys. In a game like that leveling is straight forward with things like questing. I noticed that I've been having a hard time leveling up efficiently in GW2. A friend of mines quickly got to the 40s while i still struggle to make it past 15, he has had gw experience before. The main reason i bought gw2 was because I wanted a new change in my mmo and wow got boring. I feel i should be leveling faster and more efficiently. Do any of you know of any free guides to gw2 like wowpro to warcraft or can you give me any tips as to what i should be doing to level, like "go to" things.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I can suggest searching "Dragon Timer" on google, and going to those events. They will net you 40 silver per kill in items (hopefully) and give you more than enough exp.
    As well as that, I suggest doing your quests and hearts as much as possible. That's the way I got my level 80
    Don't forget that your friend can help you do your quests too! Party system for the win!
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Thanks , i'll check this out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I recommend exploring, You earn exp by doing it. This is one of the games that actually rewards you for exploring.
    Crafting, Getting up to level 400 in one profession gives you 10 levels, Here are the cheapest crafting professions : Chef, Jewelcrafting. [Look up crafting guide for leveling]. WvW [World vs World] Capturing a base in WvW rewards you tons of exp and atleast 1 silver. If you are new to WvW, i recommend you sticking with the flock. So, Unlock vista's, POI [Point of interests] And do hearts too :]
    IMPORTANT : Try to do things with groups, because you cant always solo everything. This game encourages you to do teamwork. and trust me, there's alot of missions that requires atleast 4 people to complete. So try to make friends on the way. :]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Thank you for your helpful information, Natzazeb9989. I will try my best to do these things.