Thanks

WTB WOW Acc with nice gear & Gold & special mounts

want to buy a nice geared acc . with some gold and special mounts is better . if don't have is unimportant .
    must post here before adding my skype .

Thanks
    bump .still buying

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Here is this copied from my thread that I was selling my WoW account on that no one bought

I am selling a battle.net account that has World of Warcraft on it. It has the expansions "The Burning Crusade", "Wrath of the Lich King", and "Cataclysm". The only "decent" Characters on the account are a level 71 Death Knight and a level 55 rogue. The characters are on the Smolderthorn server. Not sure if either of those are even really good at all. I then have some random alt accounts that aren't high levels at all. You can delete any of the characters you want of course. (I think you can do that on there can you? Sorry haven't played this game since around 2011). The death knight has 1239 gold and a mount which is the "Tawny wind rider". His professions are enchanting (level 182) and mining (level 379) then secondary skill only thing higher then level 100 is first aid (level 393). I will change the password, email, and security question or whatever you would like changed after you buy it. If there's anything I didn't list that you want to know I think you can look up characters on the WoW website. The death knights name is: Yourmadbro (Yes I know retarded name, also your instead of you're, but I think that was because of the character limit for the name or something) and the rogue is: CoknZambies

If there is anything else you want to know that I didn't say just ask. If you want screenshots of something just tell me what you want it of and tell me how to take it (Sorry noob here).

Thanks
    bump .still buying

Thanks
    bump .still buying