Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast4Life14 View Post
    Yet you, and everyone else who claim this is fake, show no proof.

I honestly can care less if this is real or not, but reading these replies, and you're just saying stuff about the hack without proof, is obviously ignorant.
    i have proof of the $urvey and the virusscan and the website

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by noobster29 View Post
    if it was real why did you send a $urvey link to download it?? why not a direct download and a virusscan

Also after i downloaded it i scanned it and it turned out to have 39/45 viruses
    39/45 Viruses, can you proof that? :-) There are only 2 unlocks from italy, and the guy added me on skype for support. You are just a "noob" who cant code shit, now you try to ruin other things, skiiiid.

edit: So you cry about the ******, but you do it? LOL! Proof me the download + the virusscan.
    Last edited by xejin; 05-14-2013 at 04:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by xejin View Post
    39/45 Viruses, can you proof that? :-) There are only 2 unlocks from italy, and the guy added me on skype for support. You are just a "noob" who cant code shit, now you try to ruin other things, skiiiid.

edit: So you cry about the ******, but you do it? LOL! Proof me the download + the virusscan.
    i believe this man can do coding but can you pls. make a bot not a speedhack,,^^,,i need bot not speedhack hehehe..and what i mean is making characters lvling without controlling them in person. I will really thank you if you release this speedhack not with ****** because most ******s I done do not really give me the links for dowloading and it keeps failing ...i dont know what the problem is..so pls..if you release ill love it with no ******..thanks alot for making hacks..here is your fan waiting for you for making more hacks in the future cause...im still noob at programming..and will be leecher to your hacks if Im not yet master with coding...i already learn with the basics i think ^^...pls. make more hacks in the future and don't give up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Want to test it !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noobster29 View Post
    i have proof of the $urvey and the virusscan and the website
    Because once again, no proof is provided, only your word, will make me believe you yet again?
    Ha no. Gtfo and post proof then kid.

Thanks
    If you need beta testers, why are you making them do s urvey's man...? People don't even know if this shit works or not and its still in the initial stages.

Because once again, no proof is provided, only your word, will make me believe you yet again?
    Ha no. Gtfo and post proof then kid.
    Bro you sound like you already have proof that this works, why side with OP? You got no proof it works either!

Also to OP, post a video as proof this even works!! You only got pictures of a bot, yeah like I can photoshop some also.
    Last edited by xmarcusxx; 05-16-2013 at 01:23 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xmarcusxx View Post
    Bro you sound like you already have proof that this works, why side with OP? You got no proof it works either!

Also to OP, post a video as proof this even works!! You only got pictures of a bot, yeah like I can photoshop some also.

No, as I stated, I don't give two shits about the program working or not, and I made that point before.

I just dislike seeing people claim it's fake when they can't prove it's fake.

So, no.

Thanks
    Yap, it's just fake :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    No, as I stated, I don't give two shits about the program working or not, and I made that point before.

So, no.
    And neither theres proof it works lol,this is most likely a virus to steal your info,reason why it has the login to your account screen too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    yeh ask him to upload a video... tbh i doubt its true. because finding the instant resurect hack was hard as hell!!

Thanks
    it's not instant ressurect
    just freeze the coordinate and do normal revive

easy...

Thanks

So, no.
    You can't be that stupid. I just don't believe it. Either you're the biggest dumbass in the world or you're the OP's alternate account trying to defend yourself. How about you stop being an lazy ass and actually do some research on how many time these 'hack programs' from $urvey's site turn out to be fake over the past few years. IF you actually did your research then you'll find out how 100% of these shit turn out to be fake. There hasn't been any legit hacks from these $urvey site at all for the past 3 years. That does make sense though, why would a 'smart' hacker make 10 dollars in total from $urveys when they could make thousands by selling memberships to access their hacks? No hacker is that dumb. I'm here happily paying 20-40 bucks a month for some other mmorpg hacks, & I'm also paying membership for beck's hack. A hacker will always be smart, so they will sell their hacks instead of using a $urvey that make them crap.

I'll say it one more time (There hasn't been any legit hacks at all from these stupid $urvey sites for the past 3 years.) 3 Years is a pretty long damn time bro.

If you want to continue to talk shit, make sure you try to beat my argument by posting at least 10 legit hacks from these shitty $urvey sites that actually worked in the past. Make sure those were posted before this topic was created. Also, stealing other people hacks and placing it onto their $urvey's sites does NOT count.

Either this guy is a retard, or he's the OP himself under a different name.

Quote Originally Posted by xejin View Post
    So that makes sense, if i have 50,000 posts i still can infect someone. You dont need to post or email me, i dont care
    If you were also stupid then yes you would infect someone with 50,000 informative posts on your account, but if you were smart, then no. You would use the reputation you gain to make shitload of money with it. I have a warriorforum account with over 1k informative posts & it makes it easier for me to sell my self made products to people on there due to the rep I build. I wouldn't be dumb enough to ruin my rep by selling them a scam with my rep. I would lose a LOT in the long run.

This guy must be 14 years old...
    Last edited by IKnowYouZ; 05-19-2013 at 05:12 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to IKnowYouZ For This Useful Post:

xmarcusxx (05-19-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowYouZ View Post
    You can't be that stupid. I just don't believe it. Either you're the biggest dumbass in the world or you're the OP's alternate account trying to defend yourself. How about you stop being an lazy ass and actually do some research on how many time these 'hack programs' from $urvey's site turn out to be fake over the past few years. IF you actually did your research then you'll find out how 100% of these shit turn out to be fake. There hasn't been any legit hacks from these $urvey site at all for the past 3 years. That does make sense though, why would a 'smart' hacker make 10 dollars in total from $urveys when they could make thousands by selling memberships to access their hacks? No hacker is that dumb. I'm here happily paying 20-40 bucks a month for some other mmorpg hacks, & I'm also paying membership for beck's hack. A hacker will always be smart, so they will sell their hacks instead of using a $urvey that make them crap.

I'll say it one more time (There hasn't been any legit hacks at all from these stupid $urvey sites for the past 3 years.) 3 Years is a pretty long damn time bro.

If you want to continue to talk shit, make sure you try to beat my argument by posting at least 10 legit hacks from these shitty $urvey sites that actually worked in the past. Make sure those were posted before this topic was created. Also, stealing other people hacks and placing it onto their $urvey's sites does NOT count.

Either this guy is a retard, or he's the OP himself under a different name.

If you were also stupid then yes you would infect someone with 50,000 informative posts on your account, but if you were smart, then no. You would use the reputation you gain to make shitload of money with it. I have a warriorforum account with over 1k informative posts & it makes it easier for me to sell my self made products to people on there due to the rep I build. I wouldn't be dumb enough to ruin my rep by selling them a scam with my rep. I would lose a LOT in the long run.

This guy must be 14 years old...
    Clearly I'm not the OP, and second of all, no, you're a total fucktard for assuming everything is fake because a ****** is added.

How's about you prove that 100% are fake?

What gives you the right to claim this isn't even part of that 0.00001% chance you claim is left to decide whether or not this is legit?

Exactly, give it a damn chance before turning into a total fucking retard about something. Gg.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    ****** does not mean fake though i am 90% sure it is
    https://i.imgur.com/HCSHIhT.jpg

Need a vouch done? Click the banner above!

[img]https://**********.com/addskype/arkaniumlion.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Fuuuu beck hack still around? i wannnnntt xD

btw another useless thread with ******s? ewwww gtfo!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast