Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    attemp to make hacks, but i bet ill never get that far

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Me too, I start C since few day :P I don't know how to code a hack, but I know BASE :P only Base. I started because I hate when WR release a patch and I can't use my favorite Chams or ESP or GPS to Pwn the other guy. So when they patch my kdr down to 3... Usually I use the chams no more. Superjumper is funny :P but we need to have a good reputation and when you pwn people like I do (more funny with a Colt try it) It's amazing to see how people get angry :P . I'll release my hack on MPGH Only. I know they will leeched it but we need to find a AntiLeeched Way. A secret MPGH PassWord only MPGH Fans will get it... Something :P

If someone have nothing to do and want to help me about create my first WR Hack, Send me a message on MPGH. =D

Sorry for my bad English ! I'm French Canadian !

- When you use my hack, Please Thank Me

Release some Hacks []
    Able to code in PhP / Mysql []
    Able to code in VB []
    Able to code in C# []
    Able to do VB Injector []
    Release an Injector []
    Active Member in the Community []
    Member who help small Hacker []

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Well I started coding mainly because I was curious. o_O?!

I took a class at my school, not in programming but in Chaos. I learned about how simple algorithms could make infinitely complex pictures called fractals, and they did this by running computer programs. So then I took a Java class to learn more about Programming. Now that thats over I still kinda want to learn more and so I thought: "hey hackers piss me off!"

And for a long time I was pissed off xD lol. Then I was like: "U know what thats pretty cool. It prbly takes a lot of knowledge to do stuff like that." So after a while I decided to learn ASM which I still am. I think it will be fun.

Plus Knowledge is power :} And I am Power Hungry! Soon I will hack every toaster in the world !! MUWAHAHAHAHH xD

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    does c++ teach u how to make hacks or some part of it?

Thanks
    I started C++ mainly because I wanted to make games. I plan on making a game with a group of friends who are also programmers. But making hacks is also fun.

does c++ teach u how to make hacks or some part of it?
    C++ doesn't teach you how to make hacks. However, you can learn to make them and use C++ to do it. If you wish to learn, just look around this site, there are tons of guides and tutorials.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12