Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy4hacks View Post
    i see..kaya pala read on memory yung function nya..e lelearn ko din yan ^^..assembly pala ah..wala kc yan sa course nmin na IT tae..pang CE lang ata yan...kc yan ang sinabi ni sir sa akin na ginamit nila...C/C++ at Assembly.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Just tried but it didn't work why?...to my character the duped items are only illusion,,,when I selll them to AH,,it said something like you don't have the item..and when I exit and got back again...the duped items gone...am i doing it wrong? or did i miss something?
    How u manage to illusion dupe the item?

Thanks
    More hints please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    yeah more hints hey

Thanks
    Yea!!' more hints plz!!!

Thanks
    Nope, no more hints. Already gave you too many.

I don't intend that everyone that reads this thread finds out how to do it, lol. If you can't figure it out, you're not worthy knowing something so game-breaking as a dupe.

Good luck, have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenomex View Post
    Nope, no more hints. Already gave you too many.

I don't intend that everyone that reads this thread finds out how to do it, lol. If you can't figure it out, you're not worthy knowing something so game-breaking as a dupe.

Good luck, have fun!
    There u got, people breaking their heads for a hint or a way to dupe that doesnt even exist...
    Good trolling made here lol.

Edit: forgot to thank you, cause thanks to this all people started to work again on a forgotten stuff, maybe one guy can find something that is real.
    Last edited by lokoes321; 05-19-2013 at 07:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by lokoes321 View Post
    There u got, people breaking their heads for a hint or a way to dupe that doesnt even exist...
    Good trolling made here lol.

Edit: forgot to thank you, cause thanks to this all people started to work again on a forgotten stuff, maybe one guy can find something that is real.
    Most probably someone will post the real way lol, but guess we'll have to wait for someone who doesn't really give a fk and wants to shut down raiderz LOL

But yeah could be trolling (unless some prof)

Thanks
    Rofl Lokoes you probably just found the way to do it and ur now trying to stop other people, or ur just super jealous because you can't find out ^^

Thanks
    Rofl Lokoes you probably just found the way to do it and ur now trying to stop other people, or ur just super jealous because you can't find out ^^
    Or you're a troll, providing no proof, claiming it works, and not giving any valuable hints, claiming you can't give more, otherwise it'll give out the full dupe.

Hey, i found a dupe too.
    Remember how on your horse, if you use the buck, it disables movement? Well, that's a hint. So have fun finding the dupe, any more hints and it will give away the full dupe, sorry.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast4Life14 View Post
    Or you're a troll, providing no proof, claiming it works, and not giving any valuable hints, claiming you can't give more, otherwise it'll give out the full dupe.

Hey, i found a dupe too.
    Remember how on your horse, if you use the buck, it disables movement? Well, that's a hint. So have fun finding the dupe, any more hints and it will give away the full dupe, sorry.
    This ^.

Btw, someone who really wants to see PWE burn, would give out the full entire method with detail's luxury so all ppl can do it no matter if they're good at hacking or not, in that way everyone would be able to dupe and sell bey's obsidians and all that shit for 20cp on market again, destroy de economy and destroy the game.

In conclusion: You're a troll unless u make a proff, if you prove something for REAL, doesnt matter the hints or tips, just a show off to see if it real, if u dont prove anything, then you're nothing.

Thanks
    Then go ahead and call me a troll You obviously aren't sure enough for you're seeking a discussion with me while if you really think I'm just a troll, you should have disregarded this thread and not even think about it lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Then go ahead and call me a troll You obviously aren't sure enough for you're seeking a discussion with me while if you really think I'm just a troll, you should have disregarded this thread and not even think about it lol.
    You're right, i was keeping the hope to this to be real, but im sure now... you've nothing.

Thanks
    Says the person replying to my reply to the thread.
    Seems legit.

I don't give a shit if it is real or not, nobody can claim it's fake for the same reason nobody can claim it's real.
    No proof on either side so you both are failing. gg.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    the answer to your question was already answered in the past thread of duping...i believe you saw and once know it too..
    Quote Originally Posted by lokoes321 View Post
    How u manage to illusion dupe the item?

Thanks
    I think you guys should really just play around with the information zeno gave. It's not so hard, to get what he meant and if you do you'll understand how he meant it as well.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast