Thanks

Angry More mods/minions for approvals or fix the process, please

Okay, so it's now 5:30PM PST, 8:30PM EST (aka primetime) and still no approval for the latest hack client that we are all eagerly waiting for. We need mods/minions on for approvals during and before primetime, even if it's just to log in once an hour or two to see if anything needs approval.

Honestly, though, the whole approval system needs to be fixed. I understand that there are computer illiterate people that want to play games without knowing how to protect and maintain their computer (like someone who drives cars but doesn't know how to check the oil *facepalm*), but most of us know how to do a virus scan. There should be two links for the downloads: one that doesn't require approval but is at users own risk, and one that does require approval.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    c'mon stop crying, the approval system is fine as it is.

Since u are able to do a virus scan, it might be a wise choice to hex ur client urself (if it is that urgent). It takes approximately 1 min to use the old modselector for 13.x and select/deselect the options u want and than follow Botmaker's tutorial to hex that client to 13.3

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/720-realm-...ed-13-3-a.html

Thanks
    Would you rather a Trojan on your computer destroying your files, keyloggering you, and controlling your computer? Ylu are a dumbfuck. It's also called HUX MIGHT LIVE IN ANOTHER TIME ZONE. Be patient. Stop whininging and go back to playing RotMG the regular way. Unhacked.
    The ends justify the means.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterFart View Post
    Would you rather a Trojan on your computer destroying your files, keyloggering you, and controlling your computer? Ylu are a dumbfuck.
    First of all: Ylu isn't a word, therefore calling me a dumbfuck in the same sentence makes you the dumbfuck, dumbfuck.

Secondly: You clearly do not know how to keep a system safe and clean, because you write about "Keyloggering" (not a real word either) and trojans like they are the boogeyman. Sorry bro; I know how to take care of trojans, viruses, spyware, adware, or any other malware. I also know how to prevent getting them in the first place. Other than intentional infection on virtual machines to learn to remove and repair malware, I haven't gotten anything worse than the usual tracking cookies and a couple adware programs (if I get lazy when installing something like dtools and don't uncheck everything), in years. Go learn some more, before you start trying to bash people that know more about the topic than you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    /lock pls.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrEcoEpic

Has been made and working on it

NONE BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

Lord Nub 2014