Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

[TUTORIAL] How To Hack On A Laptop

Alright, seen a few people having trouble hacking on notebooks because of the lack of a numpad.
    What you don't know is that your notebook probably HAS a numpad, but it uses some of your letters instead of a dedicated piece of the keyboard.

For most notebooks it looks like this

The button with the green outline is the "Function" button, hence the letters "Fn" on it.

The buttons with red outline are your numpad keys, (which is why there are numbers/symbols on the bottom edge of the key), you use these by HOLDING the function key and pressing one of them, so say, a hack called for pressing the number 2 on the numpad to activate god mode, you would hold the "Fn" key, and press the "K" key, since it has the number 2 on it.

NOTE: You might not need to hold the Fn key, as some notebooks actually have a Num Lock button, if thats the case, you usually hold the Fn key and then press the numlock key, this allows you to use the numpad numbers without holding the Fn key, b ut you will have to turn numlock off to use the letters again.

The function key also lets you access a few other things, outlined in yellow, with the blue words/drawings on them, they do different things, and the words/pictures usually tell you what they do if you press them with the function key held down.

Basically, just look at your keyboard, they make it pretty obvious how to use these things, and most of the numpad keys will be in the same place on every keyboard, at least the ones i've seen, but my laptop has a numpad.

Hope this helps out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    thanx man that really helped.now if only i can get bf heroes aimbot to work XD
    my chicken gave birth to a cow, what should i do now? i needed a chicken to give me eggs, but then i get a cow, god really screwed me on this...

imma hungry so feedz me munchies >:3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    good guide even though this should be common knowledge for all laptop users