Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Hacking in this game, worried about perma-ban etc.

I know on DayZ(Arma 2) you got perma banned and stuff via your CD key, but I heard this game doesn't use CD keys, so if I get banned does that mean I have to re-buy the whole Arma 3 from steam or does it just mean I'm banned from that server specifically

also how detected is it, is using a godmode script or ESP gonna get me perma banned or server banned

Really would like to start hacking on this but I'm not sure of the risks because this is a new game

any help is appreciated.

oh and I'm not looking to cause mass server killing, just maybe use ESP to kill all the bandits in the new DayZ mod

edit: oh and will I need some crap from Virtual advantage or something or can I just use something basic like Cheat engine or idk
    Last edited by whelan; 05-26-2013 at 11:08 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I dont own this game but i think when you get your key banned,you will still recieve Arma 3 but be banned on it too.Im not sure how it works.

And about the DayZ key...DayZ uses your Arma 2 key since it is just a mod.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    That doesn't make the slightest bit of sense, but thanks for trying to help I guess...

Arma 3 doesn't use CD keys, but I'm worried they could still like hardware ban me or something, or will it just be a simple IP/Name ban and I could just VPN around it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Since it's PB i think its possible.Atleast it's possible in BF3.They either bann your account or hardware.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by T2|funkmunky View Post
    Since it's PB i think its possible.Atleast it's possible in BF3.They either bann your account or hardware.
    Arma 3 does not use punkbuster (Unless they updated in the last hour i havent been playing).

Im pretty sure BI will be using Battleye again.

As well. Arma 3 does not have CD keys (For the time being) because Battleye is the company that actually used the CD keys. So until Arma 3 recieves BE or any other anticheat, you can only be IP/GUID banned from servers.

As well. If BI Chooses to go with Batteye then CD key stealing will be possible again (Although the key will probably be Encrypted xD). But as far as punkbuster goes. I would bet that BI will not be using them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    well i use to hack on dayz the way it works it somehow they have log or something like that and they see what you spawned etc if the bypass is detected
    so i sure thats how it goes for arma 3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrjellop View Post
    well i use to hack on dayz the way it works it somehow they have log or something like that and they see what you spawned etc if the bypass is detected
    so i sure thats how it goes for arma 3
    Omg you people really do make me laugh some times.
    So with Arma 3 you DONT NEED A BYPASS. let me repeat that. YOU DONT NEED A BYPASS. Second when you cheat on a server it does not log to a console unless they have an anticheat. Finally, Arma 3 DayZ and Arma 2 DayZ are 2 different things. The Arma 3 Version has better built in antihacks, it has less features, and they changed some class names. So if your wishing to cheat on arma 3 DayZ its best that you wait for a menu to be released because none of your arma 2 menus will work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lystic View Post
    Omg you people really do make me laugh some times.
    So with Arma 3 you DONT NEED A BYPASS. let me repeat that. YOU DONT NEED A BYPASS. Second when you cheat on a server it does not log to a console unless they have an anticheat. Finally, Arma 3 DayZ and Arma 2 DayZ are 2 different things. The Arma 3 Version has better built in antihacks, it has less features, and they changed some class names. So if your wishing to cheat on arma 3 DayZ its best that you wait for a menu to be released because none of your arma 2 menus will work.

Thanks, good information

I guess I'm waiting for an Arma 3 alpha dayz mod menu

(although I have seen people using arma 3 menus like killing everyone and ESP, all I want is ESP and maybe godmode)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by whelan View Post
    Thanks, good information

I guess I'm waiting for an Arma 3 alpha dayz mod menu

(although I have seen people using arma 3 menus like killing everyone and ESP, all I want is ESP and maybe godmode)
    My menu works with A3DayZ
    Look in my sig below for a link. although vehicle spawning does not work.. :/

Thanks
    A3 uses your steam ID so you will never have a CD key and when battle eye is enabled if you get global banned it wont be your CD key it will be your steam ID battleeye might work with valve for arma 3 and if you get global banned you might get VAC banned aswell also server admins can ban you via your steam ID
    Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus 6 Hero
    Video Card: Zotac GTX 780