Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    lolzwut .

I never thought riddick would do such a thing rofl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Nor me really. Although when someone is called a racist and they are not, and that person does not apologise and takes the word from a 14 year scammer, it does smart a bit and makes you mad.

Oh well.................... life's a bitch and then someone else dies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
    Oh that was childish...
    It was good fun until you commented on the thread. And my god you're ugly.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

What the fuck is up with these pre-teens getting all butthurt over stupid shit? Riddick, any respect that I may have held sometime in the future (would most likely never happen) has been lost.

I'm not preteen, and take exception when someone calls me a RACIST for no reason and infracts me for it. Not good!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

What the fuck is up with these pre-teens getting all butthurt over stupid shit? Riddick, any respect that I may have held sometime in the future (would most likely never happen) has been lost.
    Did you ever read my and @AtlantaFalcons reports and shit?
    He kept on flaming and raging like an immature little dipshit, even when he was minion.
    He was doing totally fine the first week (probably tryout) and then became a total dick.

Just watch him insult me with words like 'gay', 'dutchfag' and obviously the 'scamming piece of shit'.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

OHOHOOHOHO.
    I get it, it's for me!

@Riddick you thought about me!

Little racist

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post
    lolzwut .

I never thought riddick would do such a thing rofl
    Look at @AtlantaFalcons and my reports in the Staff Dispute.
    He's worse than this.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WaterfrontSaint View Post
    Nor me really. Although when someone is called a racist and they are not, and that person does not apologise and takes the word from a 14 year scammer, it does smart a bit and makes you mad.

Oh well.................... life's a bitch and then someone else dies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

It was good fun until you commented on the thread. And my god you're ugly.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

I'm not preteen, and take exception when someone calls me a RACIST for no reason and infracts me for it. Not good!!!
    'does not apologise'

'you're ugly'

'no reason'

Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

AVA is a great memory.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fluxie For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (05-31-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post

Did you ever read my and @AtlantaFalcons reports and shit?
    He kept on flaming and raging like an immature little dipshit, even when he was minion.
    He was doing totally fine the first week (probably tryout) and then became a total dick.

Just watch him insult me with words like 'gay', 'dutchfag' and obviously the 'scamming piece of shit'.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

OHOHOOHOHO.
    I get it, it's for me!

@Riddick you thought about me!

Little racist

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Look at @AtlantaFalcons and my reports in the Staff Dispute.
    He's worse than this.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

'does not apologise'

'you're ugly'

'no reason'

You mentioned me and i thought i was in trouble, phew, what the hell is this all about anyways? Oh wait Riddick is getting butthurt again, who pissed him off this time? Just kidding I don't really give a fuck because he complains about anything. Really @Riddick your shit is OLD. Get over yourself and stop pissing people off. I thought you would finally fuck off.
    Last edited by AtlantaFalcons; 05-31-2013 at 02:32 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AtlantaFalcons For This Useful Post:

Fluxie (05-31-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFalcons View Post

You mentioned me and i thought i was in trouble, phew, what the hell is this all about anyways?
    Riddick's mad that I infracted him for flaming and insulting and racial comments towards Fluxie and some other dude. I've seen it happen for a long while, repeatedly.

Didn't infract for all the times but since its been constant I did this time. Things like this were reported many times.

Then he got banned for flaming by making this thread.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

AtlantaFalcons (06-01-2013),Fluxie (06-01-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post

Riddick's mad that I infracted him for flaming and insulting and racial comments towards Fluxie and some other dude. I've seen it happen for a long while, repeatedly.

Didn't infract for all the times but since its been constant I did this time. Things like this were reported many times.

Got your back

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Janitor For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (05-31-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Oh looks its the lil bitch who cries about everything again. and rages like a 10 year old kid.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fecher For This Useful Post:

Fluxie (05-31-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post

All I can do is ask you not to call me a racist as I am not one. And please accept my apologies for this as I was mad. Now I am asking one thing.............. the fact that you can call someone a racist and use your power to infract is ok, but I was not inciting any racism of any kind. I live a in a multi racial community and have Indian, Pakistani and Caribbean friends and am not a racist. So that's me done.

Thanks
    Someones mad xD

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 3xP' Crystal For This Useful Post:

Fluxie (05-31-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    All I can do is ask you not to call me a racist as I am not one. And please accept my apologies for this as I was mad. Now I am asking one thing.............. the fact that you can call someone a racist and use your power to infract is ok, but I was not inciting any racism of any kind. I live a in a multi racial community and have Indian, Pakistani and Caribbean friends and am not a racist. So that's me done.
    Why do you care about the infraction reason , You got infracted anyways.
    Not sure why you got so far mad after you got infracted and created a thread and.... It's an infraction after all , it's not the end of the world , if you were sure you didn't something wrong you could've dispute it , but you didn't. So stop acting childish.
    Flengo doesn't abuse his powers.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janitor For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (05-31-2013),Fluxie (05-31-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You've already made a dick of yourself, and it'll probably continue. Your apologies don't mean shit, and you only admit fault when you get backlash. I'd suggest stop being so immature, and maybe, just maybe, we'll start to respect you.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Fluxie (05-31-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I live in a multi racial community too, from Suriname to Caribbean, from Morocco to Turkey.
    But I still hate those teenager swag-swag Morocco bitches for my own reasons (#1. Randomly stabbing me in the arm. At school.)

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

And shit dude. You keep calling me dutchfag, keep raging at the people with the Dutch nationality and are totally nice against everyone else; explain that, mate.

AVA is a great memory.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

You've already made a dick of yourself, and it'll probably continue. Your apologies don't mean shit, and you only admit fault when you get backlash. I'd suggest stop being so immature, and maybe, just maybe, we'll start to respect you.

I don't care and don't know you at all, so I don't give a shit about what you have to say. You're the immature preteen!

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post

Why do you care about the infraction reason , You got infracted anyways.
    Not sure why you got so far mad after you got infracted and created a thread and.... It's an infraction after all , it's not the end of the world , if you were sure you didn't something wrong you could've dispute it , but you didn't. So stop acting childish.
    Flengo doesn't abuse his powers.

What's the point of disputing something when Flengo is stuck up admins arse 24/7, and I don't even know who you are, so why comment on a thread or a situation that you know nothing about. Immature Arab fo.............. Joker!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

I don't care and don't know you at all, so I don't give a shit about what you have to say. You're the immature preteen!

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

What's the point of disputing something when Flengo is stuck up admins arse 24/7, and I don't even know who you are, so why comment on a thread or a situation that you know nothing about. Immature Arab fo.............. Joker!!!
    Again racist?
    lol.

AVA is a great memory.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Not to mention the god damn fact that you yourself abused your minion powers for your own benefit smartass. I know I shouldn't be the one telling you to stop being a hypocrite, but I'm going to say it anyways, don't be a hypocrite.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to AtlantaFalcons For This Useful Post:

Fluxie (06-02-2013)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast