Thread: Injectors?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Injectors?

Hello, I've been in the gaming community of Crossfire and I want to Spice I up with some modifications and hacks. But unfortunately since I've never cheated before I need help. This Injector thing? Where can I get a Non-Virus Infected on and what does it do, and how do I use it? I'm also looking for a non-Virus filled Hack/Mod to download so I can have a Clean computer and a cheating one at that. So can anyone explain how to use the injectors and hack? If you could please to, Post some links to #CLEAN# Injectors and some #Clean# and well done hacks or mods.
    Thank you for your time.

P.S I don't have Win.RaR and I don't want it so please anything to avoid that.
    Last edited by HunterSchue; 05-28-2013 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Wrong Information

Thanks
    Just search the PerX Injector in the search section. Still works like a charm.
    People will try to tell you that all the great opportunities have been snapped up. In reality, the world changes every second, blowing new opportunities in all directions, including yours. - Ken Hakuta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    download winrar dude.... i don't see why you haven't already... if you want hacks, you need winrar because .rar is the file that all hacks/injectors get put in for release.