Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY ABOUT ME ?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little goyim? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the
    Harvard, and I've been involved in numerous secret pyramid schemes in the USA, and I have over 300 million dollars.
    I am trained in economics and I'm the top jew in the entire society of intellectual hebrews. You are nothing to me but just
    another customer. I will bankrupt you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this
    Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again,
    fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of bankers across the USA and your bank account is being drained
    right now so you better prepare for the eviction, maggot. The eviction that kicks out the pathetic little thing you call
    your ass. You're fucking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can extort money from you in over seven hundred ways,
    and that's just with my holocaust stories. Not only am I extensively trained in ripping you off, but I have access to the
    entire arsenal of the JIDF and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable trolling off the face of the
    continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to
    bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking goyim tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're
    paying the unreasonable price of 10% above market value, you goddamn idiot. I will overprice items all around you and you
    will drown in them. Oy vey, kiddo.

Keep posting

Thanks
    What in the name of Talos did you just shout at me, you milk-drinker? I’ll have you know I am the greatest warrior in all of Tamriel, and I've led numerous raids on the Imperial City and Thalmor forces, and killed over 300 dragons. I am trained in the ways of the Voice, and I am the deadliest with a dagger of all the assassins that ever served the Dark Brotherhood. You are nothing to me but another whisper from the Night Mother. I’ll find you and consume your soul. You think you can hide behind your Dwemer-like communication device? Think twice on that, peasant. As we speak I am contacting my secret networks of thieves, assassins, werewolves, vampires, and mages across Skyrim and your exact location is being tracked right now so you better get ready for the Thu'um, horker. The kind of shout that destroyed High King Torygg. You’re my clan's next meal, fool. I can ride anywhere, in any province, and can tear you apart you in over nine thousand ways, and that's just with my voice. Not only am I the best with a knife, but I have several guilds at my beck and call and I’ll do anything to erase you from the face of Nirn. If only you had a fortune teller to let you know what Daedric wrath your crimes have incurred, you might not have said a word. But you didn't, you couldn't, and now you will pay the ultimate toll, you skeever hole. I’ll shout fire at you and you will get burned. You’re my dinner now.
    [IMG]https://i597.photobucke*****m/albums/tt55/Domesplitter/1245929361_ong_bak2_backflip_kick.gif[/IMG]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mina's undies For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Wyo (05-30-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    dafug did i just read
    https://i.imgur.com/HCSHIhT.jpg

Need a vouch done? Click the banner above!

[img]https://**********.com/addskype/arkaniumlion.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    dafuq did I just read

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    What the fuck did you fucking say about me, you little hetero? I have gratuated from multiple top class poledacing schools and followed multiple fashion courses on Harvard. I've been involved in multiple mass-gay orgies and buttfucked many famous men, Freddy Mercury, etc. homosexual or not, I'll make them homosexual. I've fucked over 3 million men, I'm trained in anal sex and I'm the top ****** in the Brotherhood of ******ry. You're nothing to me but another fuck-toy. I'll fuck the shit out of you with speed that you've never seen in this world, mark my fucking words. You think that you can get away with saying that? To me? Over the internet? Think again, heterosexual. As I'm typing this, I'm connecting my gaybros across the globe and their penises are getting lubed right now, so better prepare for the buttsex, maggot. You're fucked, kid. I'm anywhere, anytime. I can have sex with you in over 700 hundred ways and that's just with your anus. I'm not only extensively trained in anal sex, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Brotherhood of ******ry and all the Gaysex museums, I'll use the arsenal to it's full extent to wipe your miserable hetero face of this planet, you little cunt. If you've only known what your little 'gay' comment was about to bring in you, you'd maybe hold your non-fabulous toungue. But you couldn't. You didn't and now you're going to get a penis up in your ass, you goddamn hetero. I'll fuck everythin around you and I'll fuck every single hole of your body. *blowkiss* byebye~
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

AVA is a great memory.

Threadstarter
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now, lad.

Thanks
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Wat you said about my mama?
    What the fuck did you just said about my mama? fucking pussy, I'll have you know,
    I graduated from HARVARD with a PHD of kicking your mother fucking ass all over the U.S.A
    I own a multi-platinium CD record and I have featured songs with 2Pac and Micheal Jackson you stupid dumb mother fucker.
    I own an fucking old garage where I collect skulls of people that I have brutally raped and murdered with fucking cold blood.
    I am the chief operation officer in multi-terrorist organizations, I am also a hidden member of the illuminati.
    I'm retired and a former member of the KKK, I'll have them to slice you into pieces and your whole family,
    In personally, I'll cook you're brain and feed it to my dogs, I'll have you cooked in my microwave and make sandwiches out of your tiny ****** ass you stupid dumb nub mofo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    What the fuck did you just say to me?, I got over 100 trained bomb monkeys in my car, i got 30 dogs, i got a whole army of snakes and cats, i also got a crocodile in my car, watch out, Ill come and get you kid.

Its all about Dubstep and House music.

Contact me at.
    Skype QuickNight-css
    MPGH

50 Posts
    100 Posts
    150 Posts
    200 Posts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksson View Post
    What the fuck did you just say to me?, I got over 100 trained bomb monkeys in my car, i got 30 dogs, i got a whole army of snakes and cats, i also got a crocodile in my car, watch out, Ill come and get you kid.
    Not scary.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gale2008 For This Useful Post:

Fluxie (06-02-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksson View Post
    Not even funny or...-wait, are you 12 years old?
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

AVA is a great memory.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Gale2008 View Post
    Not scary.
    lolz wow...

Thanks
    What the Marklar did you just fucking say about Marklar, you little Marklar? I’ll have you know Marklar graduated top of my class in the Navy Marklars, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Marklar , and I have over 300 confirmed Marklars. I am trained in Marklar warfare and I’m the top Marklar in the entire Marklar armed Marklars. You are nothing to Marklar but just another Marklar. Marklar will Marklar you the fuck out with Marklar the likes of which has never been Marklar before on this Marklar, mark my Marklar words. You think you can get away with saying that Marklar to me over the Marklar? Think again, Marklar. As we speak I am contacting my Marklar network of Marklar across the Marklar and your Marklar is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Marklar, Marklar. The Marklar that wipes out the pathetic little Marklar you call your Marklar. You’re fucking Marklar, Marklar. Marklar can be Marklar, Marklar, and Marklar can Marklar you in over Marklar hundred ways, and that’s just with my Marklar. Not only am I extensively trained in Marklar combat, but I have access to the entire Marklar of the Marklar States Marklar Corps and Marklar will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable Marklar off the face of the Marklar, you little Marklar. If only Marklar could have known what unholy Marklar your little “Marklar” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking Marklar. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the Marklar, you goddamn Marklar. I will Marklar fury all over you and you will Marklar in it. You’re fucking Marklar, Marklar.
    PyrexxHer0

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    DW IM A GIRL TOO SISTA

Threadstarter
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
    What the Marklar did you just fucking say about Marklar, you little Marklar? I’ll have you know Marklar graduated top of my class in the Navy Marklars, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Marklar , and I have over 300 confirmed Marklars. I am trained in Marklar warfare and I’m the top Marklar in the entire Marklar armed Marklars. You are nothing to Marklar but just another Marklar. Marklar will Marklar you the fuck out with Marklar the likes of which has never been Marklar before on this Marklar, mark my Marklar words. You think you can get away with saying that Marklar to me over the Marklar? Think again, Marklar. As we speak I am contacting my Marklar network of Marklar across the Marklar and your Marklar is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Marklar, Marklar. The Marklar that wipes out the pathetic little Marklar you call your Marklar. You’re fucking Marklar, Marklar. Marklar can be Marklar, Marklar, and Marklar can Marklar you in over Marklar hundred ways, and that’s just with my Marklar. Not only am I extensively trained in Marklar combat, but I have access to the entire Marklar of the Marklar States Marklar Corps and Marklar will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable Marklar off the face of the Marklar, you little Marklar. If only Marklar could have known what unholy Marklar your little “Marklar” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking Marklar. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the Marklar, you goddamn Marklar. I will Marklar fury all over you and you will Marklar in it. You’re fucking Marklar, Marklar.
    loled irl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    What the darn-diddily-doodily did you just say about me, you little witcharooney? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Springfield Bible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mission trips in Capital City, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Old Testament and I’m the top converter in the entire church mission group. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will cast your sins out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Heaven, mark my diddily-iddilly words. You think you can get away with saying that blasphemy to me over the Internet? Think again, friendarino. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of evangelists across Springfield and your IP is being traced by God right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggorino. The storm that wipes out the diddily little thing you call your life of sin. You’re going to Church, kiddily-widdily. Jesus can be anywhere, anytime, and he can turn you to the Gospel in over infinity ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching to nonbelievers, but I have access to the entire dang- diddily Bible collection of the Springfield Bible College and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your sins away off the face of the continent, you diddily-doo satan-worshipper. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you from the Heavens, maybe you would have held your darn-diddily-fundgearoo tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re clean of all your sins, you widdillo-skiddily neighborino. I will sing hymns of praise all over you and you will drown in the love of Christ. You’re farn-foodily- flank-fiddily reborn, kiddo-diddily.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast