Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

You make more money per hour than I do and you're complaining about money? Stop being a Jew.
    HBO doesn't have commercials.
    I work 12-15 hour nights and I go out on weekends if I don't have to work. I don't want pay to use it like 3 times a month and that's if I'm home when ever the show comes on. Wast of money.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DutchAirForce View Post

Didn't read the books but i heard fake and real spoilers everywhere. I heard that jofrey would die in this season... But maybe its a fake ._.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Here is a link my friend: Game of Thrones s3e9 – The Rains of Castamere |
    much obliged good sir.
    Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 06-02-2013 at 08:53 PM.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    I work 12-15 hour nights and I go out on weekends if I don't have to work. I don't want pay to use it like 3 times a month and that's if I'm home when ever the show comes on. Wast of money.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

much obliged good sir.
    It's really not though because with a subscription you get access to HBO GO,
    and you can watch pretty much any series that HBO released, full seasons.
    I just started watching the Sopranos and Deadwood again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

It's really not though because with a subscription you get access to HBO GO,
    and you can watch pretty much any series that HBO released, full seasons.
    I just started watching the Sopranos and Deadwood again.
    Can I just get HBO GO and watch it on my computer?
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Can I just get HBO GO and watch it on my computer?
    Nah it's a subscription perk.
    I pay 12 bucks a month for HBO but I got a bunch of sports packages and other movie channels so not sure if that effects the overall price or not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

You make more money per hour than I do and you're complaining about money? Stop being a Jew.
    HBO doesn't have commercials.
    Just because he makes good money doesn't mean he should waste it on stuff he doesn't need.
    -------

I already procrastinate to much as it is i don't need another thing to take up my time so i probably wont start this anytime soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Nah it's a subscription perk.
    I pay 12 bucks a month for HBO but I got a bunch of sports packages and other movie channels so not sure if that effects the overall price or not.
    wast of money lol I don't want to buy Home TV shit they should just make it like netflix sure they would make more money off that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

What the fucking fuck...

................ wow I don't even know how to respond to that episode of GoT

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    ................ wow I don't even know how to respond to that episode of GoT
    Yah, that shit blew my fucking mind. Lineage is almost raped..

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tamashimasen View Post

Just because he makes good money doesn't mean he should waste it on stuff he doesn't need.
    -------

I already procrastinate to much as it is i don't need another thing to take up my time so i probably wont start this anytime soon.
    Yah, like that WoW account he NEEDED.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Yah, that shit blew my fucking mind. Lineage is almost raped..

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Yah, like that WoW account he NEEDED.
    I haven't really played WoW in a long time I just started again because my guild GM/friend I played with since beta got me MOP and a 60 day time card because he missed me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

It was kinda expected. If you didn't have any reserve for visiting someone's house after you backstabbed them you have something else coming...

I just didn't expect to see ALL of them die. What the fuck.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

much obliged good sir.
    Exactly, just torrent it or spend some cash on a downloading site ($10 a month) and dl it quickly.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

It was kinda expected. If you didn't have any reserve for visiting someone's house after you backstabbed them you have something else coming...

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Exactly, just torrent it or spend some cash on a downloading site ($10 a month) and dl it quickly.
    Yeah I was going to just torrent it but they just uploaded it so no one was seeding and it said 4 weeks until done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I was hoping at the very least that Arya would get the Dire wolf loose and it would go tear some motherfuckers up.That episode was crazy,fucking brutal but well done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

RIP STARK'S WELL PLAYED LANNISTERS! WELL PLAYED YOU FUCKING CUNTS
    I just saw it, my mind is also blown. I actually thought the little stark would see her mother and brother. But just 1 thing to say:
    FUCK THE LANNISTERS!

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

I really hope they all die, and not just a quick death like there head chopped off. But really in pain going to die, like that guy who got captured. Don't know if he will die or not last time i saw him he got his wee wee cut off

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

I was hoping at the very least that Arya would get the Dire wolf loose and it would go tear some motherfuckers up.That episode was crazy,fucking brutal but well done.

Yeah, that part got me.. I knew he was dead after that..

Also I created a hypothesis while watching the show, the undead horde that is coming their way is being controlled by one of them mind control fuckers. A wizard of sorts.

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Yeah, that part got me.. I knew he was dead after that..

Also I created a hypothesis while watching the show, the undead horde that is coming their way is being controlled by one of them mind control fuckers. A wizard of sorts.
    Dafuq... But we won't know it yet... last season will air in 2015 ._. So we will have a couple of seasons and then just waiting till the next season

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast