Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

You should be done with her. Seems like she has some issues to work out.
    Don't stick your dick in crazy, you should look for someone that likes you for who you are.
    Fuck trying to be someone you aren't just to impress someone. Be yourself and if a bitch don't respect that then move along.
    Have you seen half the things Vice Versa has posted, don't encourage him lol

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post

Nah I'm done with this girl. I'm not the first guy she used.
    you only get used if you're a little bitch l0l

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Have you seen half the things Vice Versa has posted, don't encourage him lol

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

you only get used if you're a little bitch l0l
    Posts made by a broken teen. and Im goin with Eth. or go Jorn mode.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    If you really want a girlfriend just use this line, it will work 50% of the time on teenage girls, higher if you're good looking.
    "Hey I think you're cute and I was wondering if I could get your name."
    "Blahblahblahitdoesn'tmatter"
    " 'Insert Name Here' can I ask you a question?"
    "Yeahblahblahblahblahblah"
    "Do you have a boyfriend?"
    If she says no, abort, end the convo and move on, if she says no then
    "So what's your excuse for not giving me your number?"

It works with teenage girls, I have no fucking clue if it works with women.

Thanks

Posts made by a broken teen. and Im goin with Eth. or go Jorn mode.
    Not to be an asshole, but you just sound fucking pathetic. Stop being a bitch and man up. If you confess your fucking feelings, stop throwing yourself back into the fucking friend zone, every time you do that she takes you less seriously. SHE HAS A LIFE, she's not there to suck your dick.

Thanks
    Not to be an asshole, but you just sound fucking pathetic. Stop being a bitch and man up. If you confess your fucking feelings, stop throwing yourself back into the fucking friend zone, every time you do that she takes you less seriously. SHE HAS A LIFE, she's not there to suck your dick.
    Sounds like someone I used to know, lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Lol I gave up on her. Told her to go fuck herself. Don't have feelings for the manipulative hoe. Donee on to the next.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

Sounds like someone I used to know, lol.
    LOL me?
    not really, my shit wasn't like that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nah. If anything pathetic would be groveling at her feet for her attention.
    He already tried that, she obviously just wants him around when it's convenient for her.
    He was second or third fiddle.He was wasting his time because she doesn't even know what the fuck she wants to do half of the time.
    She's your typical immature female teen, and to get sucked back into her little mind fuck isn't productive at all.

Thanks

He already tried that, she obviously just wants him around when it's convenient for her.
    He was second or third fiddle.He was wasting his time because she doesn't even know what the fuck she wants to do half of the time.
    She's your typical immature female teen, and to get sucked back into her little mind fuck isn't productive at all.
    Hopefully it's a lesson he won't forget.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Mhmm besides sleeping all day (naps afterscho till like 9 also), taking selfies, doin homework, gaming, and crying on my shoulder every now and then. She naps or sleeps mostly when I'm up, ain't got time for her anymore.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

Hopefully it's a lesson he won't forget.
    Sadly this is the 2nd time, only this time the girl knew how to play with people's feelings where as the last one just acted toward the end.

Thanks

Mhmm besides sleeping all day (naps afterscho till like 9 also), taking selfies, doin homework, gaming, and crying on my shoulder every now and then. She naps or sleeps mostly when I'm up, ain't got time for her anymore.
    Just cleave that bitch with a cleaver when she naps. That'll teach her.

Thanks

I don't think you understand the situation here. Why are you assuming that she's a cunt. From all the things that he's posted, Vice versa just sounds like a creepy, needy asshole. He's been acting like a little bitch this entire time, nobody wants to be a part of his shit mentality. She's taking him less and less serious because he's done it SO MANY FUCKING TIMES. And he didn't even fill us in on what exactly happened. He probably said something like I love you
    and she probably texted back something like <3
    and he decided that she was leading him on. From all the shit he's presented us, it's clear that HE'S the problem.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I don't think you understand the situation here. Why are you assuming that she's a cunt. From all the things that he's posted, Vice versa just sounds like a creepy, needy asshole. He's been acting like a little bitch this entire time, nobody wants to be a part of his shit mentality. She's taking him less and less serious because he's done it SO MANY FUCKING TIMES. And he didn't even fill us in on what exactly happened. He probably said something like I love you
    and he decided that she was leading him on. From all the shit he's presented us, it's clear that HE'S the problem.
    Don't think it's me when 2 others tried and reached the same outcome of giving up, but I got to admit I have been obsessive over this girl, over friendly, but it's jorn's advice to admit feelings and sht..
    Last edited by Bernard.; 06-03-2013 at 09:30 PM.

Thanks
    Don't be so quick to judge... some girls really are bitches. Only thing you do is just drop em' like a sack of bricks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I understand the situation perfectly well. He should move on.
    Don't really care how it all went down, and I'm not going to read through a long ass thread to find out.
    I'm going by what we discussed in a PM. So basically you are saying he smothered her, now she's done.
    Ok..great so what is the problem here?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast