Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    I agree. If anyone releases this make sure you dont put actual filters in the release...
    put random stuff and tell people to update it themselves

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by maat7043 View Post
    I agree. If anyone releases this make sure you dont put actual filters in the release...
    put random stuff and tell people to update it themselves
    "someone" eheh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    This is integrated in maat's Mod selector 13.4, but he didnt realesed it here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Some people are just plain retarded.

Thanks
    In 14.0, they added some filter directly when you type bad stuff it wont even get validated.

Code:

getlocal0
          getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-7j:_-RU#0"), "_-0dV")
          getlex              QName(PackageNamespace("_-1PP"), "_-0s3")
          getlex              QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.parameters"), "Parameters")
          getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0fI")
          pushstring          "This message has been flagged as spam."
          callproperty        QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "make"), 2
          callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "dispatch"), 1

getlocal            4
          iftrue              L50

returnvoid

//Send a PLAYERTEXT packet
    L50:
          getlocal0
          getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-7j:_-RU#0"), "_-nk")
          getlex              QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "PLAYERTEXT")
          callproperty        QName(Namespace("_-tL"), "_-J"), 1
          getlex              QName(PackageNamespace("_-0GP"), "_-0yT")
          jump                L62

If you try to locate where to write the "filter code" by looking for "this message has been flagged has spam" like in 13.4 you won't be in the good class.
    Good class for 14.0 is _-ok.

Also, i see the spam bots are now using 3 or 4 random messages with mixed case.

In order to be smarter than them you may choose your filters very carefully and...
    why not using

Code:
    callproperty        QName(Namespace("https://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin"), "toUpperCase"), 0
    You just have to increase localcount, store the "uppercased text" into the new locale then test the filters

Code:
          getlocal1
          getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "text_")
          coerce_s
          setlocal 5

getlocal 5
          callproperty        QName(Namespace("https://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin"), "toUpperCase"), 0  
          setlocal 5
    Works flawlessly. No spam bots anymore... until they change their messages but i ma confident about my filters.
    Remember : THOU shall not post your filters in public.
    Last edited by JustAnoobROTMG; 06-11-2013 at 10:30 AM.
    Due to a recent DMCA takedown attempt we had to remove Faintmako brain. Please do not paid attention to what he say or do.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustAnoobROTMG For This Useful Post:

emailbrandon (06-12-2013),maat7043 (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
    You just have to increase localcount, store the "uppercased text" into the new locale then test the filters
    Isn't that what I posted in the previous page?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    In 14.0, they added some filter directly when you type bad stuff it wont even get validated.

Code:

getlocal0
          getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-7j:_-RU#0"), "_-0dV")
          getlex              QName(PackageNamespace("_-1PP"), "_-0s3")
          getlex              QName(PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.parameters"), "Parameters")
          getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-0fI")
          pushstring          "This message has been flagged as spam."
          callproperty        QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "make"), 2
          callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "dispatch"), 1

getlocal            4
          iftrue              L50

returnvoid

//Send a PLAYERTEXT packet
    L50:
          getlocal0
          getproperty         QName(PrivateNamespace("*", "_-7j:_-RU#0"), "_-nk")
          getlex              QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "PLAYERTEXT")
          callproperty        QName(Namespace("_-tL"), "_-J"), 1
          getlex              QName(PackageNamespace("_-0GP"), "_-0yT")
          jump                L62

If you try to locate where to write the "filter code" by looking for "this message has been flagged has spam" like in 13.4 you won't be in the good class.
    Good class for 14.0 is _-ok.

Also, i see the spam bots are now using 3 or 4 random messages with mixed case.

In order to be smarter than them you may choose your filters very carefully and...
    why not using

Code:

Code:
          getlocal1
          getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "text_")
          coerce_s
          setlocal 5

getlocal 5
          setlocal 5
    Works flawlessly. No spam bots anymore... until they change their messages but i ma confident about my filters.
    Remember : THOU shall not post your filters in public.
    Yes I posted, a MOD Selector with the code, but the filters were just random bottles of whiskey lol.
    JNoob is right the filters will become obsolete if everyone has one that is the same...

Thanks
    I've decompiled my 14.0 client, located _-ok.class.asasm, searched "execute", changed localcount to 6, and added the code below setlocal2, and recompiled. Everytime I load into the Nexus, my client crashes. Am I doing something wrong? Missed a step maybe? Am I even modifying the right file (_-ok.class.asasm)?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by emailbrandon View Post
    I've decompiled my 14.0 client, located _-ok.class.asasm, searched "execute", changed localcount to 6, and added the code below setlocal2, and recompiled. Everytime I load into the Nexus, my client crashes. Am I doing something wrong? Missed a step maybe? Am I even modifying the right file (_-ok.class.asasm)?
    Tell me you didn't copy the first code @JustAnoobROTMG mentioned.... Please..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knorrex View Post
    Tell me you didn't copy the first code @JustAnoobROTMG mentioned.... Please..
    lol, no. Actually I copied your code:
    Code:
    	getlocal1
    	getproperty        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "text_")
    	callproperty        QName(Namespace("https://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin"), "toLowerCase"), 0
    	coerce_s
    	setlocal            5

getlocal            5
     	pushstring          "1nstapots"  
    	callproperty	   QName(Namespace("https://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin"), "search"), 1
    	pushint             0
    	ifge                SPAM

getlocal            5
    	pushstring          "rotmgsale"  
    	callproperty	      QName(Namespace("https://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin"), "search"), 1
    	pushint             0
    	ifge                SPAM

getlocal            5
    	pushstring          "potionsrotmg" 
    	callproperty	      QName(Namespace("https://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin"), "search"), 1
    	pushint             0
    	ifge                SPAM

getlocal             5 
    	pushstring          "rotmgoutiet"  
    	pushint             0
    	ifge                SPAM

getlocal            5
    	pushstring          "(dot)"  
    	pushint             0
    	ifge                SPAM

getlocal            5
    	pushstring          "rotmg.ws"  
    	pushint             0
    	ifge                SPAM

jump                CONTINUE

SPAM:
    	returnvoid

CONTINUE:
    Am I doing it right? I really want to implement this. Oryx.in is pissing me off. /ignore is useless against their mind numbing spam.
    Last edited by emailbrandon; 06-12-2013 at 07:39 PM.

Thanks
    @Nisuxen I am going to change spam bots messages every day on home server just to screw with you now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
    @Nisuxen I am going to change spam bots messages every day on home server just to screw with you now.
    Do it you won't.

I don't even play anymore since someone else found a serverside debuff exploit. No more OP for me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
    Dont tell me you are related to shop bots?

I mean come on, you can use one bot or two, thats right. The thing you does not seem to understand is if a guy choose to /ignore your bot its because he is NOT and i WILL NEVER be interested by RWT.

Using random messages and an army of random bots which change every 10 minutes WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING. Its even worse, it will make people instant ignore and hate your shops when i think they can be future customers. RWT is fine, armies of shop bots break my nuts.

Why the hell do they need to change bots every x minutes? Thats the only problem. I can live with the /ignore feature, but not if had to ignore 10 bots everytime i nexus every day.

I dont know if it was you who changed the bots messages to 3 or 4 random message (i saw that in a nexus) but i have already a good filter set.
    Well, now the code to filter is out. Its a matter of time before the bots are modified, and the hacker improve the filter, blablabla

Let's the cat and mouse game begin
    Last edited by JustAnoobROTMG; 06-13-2013 at 08:45 AM.
    Due to a recent DMCA takedown attempt we had to remove Faintmako brain. Please do not paid attention to what he say or do.

Thanks
    Dont tell me you are related to shop bots?

I mean come on, you can use one bot or two, thats right. The thing you does not seem to understand is if a guy choose to /ignore your bot its because he is NOT and i WILL NEVER be interested by RWT.

Using random messages and an army of random bots which change every 10 minutes WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING. Its even worse, it will make people instant ignore and hate your shops when i think they can be future customers. RWT is fine, armies of shop bots break my nuts.

Why the hell do they need to change bots every x minutes? Thats the only problem. I can live with the /ignore feature, but not if had to ignore 10 bots everytime i nexus every day.

I dont know if it was you who changed the bots messages to 3 or 4 random message (i saw that in a nexus) but i have already a good filter set.
    Well, now the code to filter is out. Its a matter of time before the bots are modified, and the hacker improve the filter, blablabla

Let's the cat and mouse game begin
    Whoaaa there big fella. Settle down. First of all, I only run 1 bot per server. I also NEVER change out my bots unless one of them gets muted/banned by a Kabam GM/dev. Which is MAYBE one bot per patch cycle. So if you mute my bots once you'll never hear from them again for at least one month, likely longer since the last bot to get muted was on USEast3 during 13.1. Since then I haven't bothered changing them.

AFAIK - none of the shops change their messages except once per patch. And that is because every patch Kabam updates their spam filter so we have to change to get around it.

Finally - you're entirely right. NO shop gives a flying crap about y'alls little spam bot filter. Seriously - we don't care. If you hate spam bots, we know you aren't buying from us. So /ignore and filter away. No one is playing cat/mouse with you because, as far as the shops are concerned - you don't matter. I had a client side filters MONTHS ago, it was even on the white bag client for a patch. No one ever cared.

Quote Originally Posted by Nisuxen View Post
    Do it you won't.

I don't even play anymore since someone else found a serverside debuff exploit. No more OP for me.
    That was the saddest thing I discovered on coming back here. I was gonna update and play a bit since Arena looked interesting. I figured it'd happen once Kabam "fixed" paralyze.. Always told Mike not to fuck with it 'cause they'd just make it worse.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cehrenr For This Useful Post:

JustAnoobROTMG (06-13-2013)

Thanks
    Dont worry i wasnt particularly talking about you .
    Reasonable bots use is fine, and it seems you are a reasonable guy.

If this is only one or two bot per server its ok, the problem is its one or two bots PER SHOP.

And your answer still doesnt explain why they find the need to roll bots every x minutes? It cant be to avoid mute/ban because you said yourself they are quite rare. /ignore is fine when bots names arent changing (some doesnt change, its fine for me ) but now... What the purpose of this if its not to annoy people?

I am not really angry, just curious.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast