Thread: Eyes on dage!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Eyes on dage!

June 04, 2013
    All Eyes on Dage!
    Featured Artist Shop, the Femme Fatalities Cult, and Quibble bids farewell
    Happy Tuesday! Everyone knows I’m easily excited by the smallest of things: a free cup of coffee, a pretty pink balloon, hugs from my Artix coworkers, fortune cookies, and getting the last bottle of Propel Water (Strawberry Kiwi of course!).
    But you know what makes me EVEN MORE excited?!
    Tuesday’s Featured Artist Showcase Shop!

Every Tuesday, a new Artist takes the spotlight, showcasing their personal armors, weapons, helms, and other items using their unique artistic flair. Jemini was last week’s Featured Artist, filling her shop with Magical Anime armors and hairstyles.

Bright sparkles, happy faces, and magical alpacas tickled the fancy of thousands—but there is one boy who despises all of that. In fact, this particular guy has made a career out of the dark, devious, and demented: Dage the Evil!

And later this evening, Dage the Evil will unleash his personal stash of epic Undead Legion items for his devoted followers of Lore! All of Dage’s items will be RARE, and a good portion of them will be Member Only or require AdventureCoins.

The sole reason AQWorlds is able to release brand-new content EVERY WEEK is because of our wonderful Members and dedicated AdventureCoin buyers. Yaaaay! =D So if you want to support your favorite online adventure game, feed the friendly AQW team, AND get wickedly wicked Dage the Evil items,
    Upgrade your Membership today
    and
    Get some AdventureCoins!
    I’ll post another Design Notes this afternoon highlighting everything coming in Dage’s Featured Artist Showcase Shop. Stay tuned!
    But in the meantime…
    Isle of Fotia & the Femme Fatalities
    Off the southern coast of Lore is the fabled volcanic Isle of Fotia. The volcano on Fotia (coming from the Greek word meaning ‘fire’) is showing warning signs of erupting. Large tremors beneath the volcano are causing more and more lava to spew into the ocean below. A devastating eruption is bound to happen soon… which will wipe out all of Fotia and her inhabitants!

Fotia is home to an all female Cult known as the Femme Fatalities. Unfortunately, not much is known about this covert Cult or the island itself. Fotia is surrounded by treacherous water that only a Trireme (an ancient Greek boat) can navigate.
    All my efforts to contact the Femme Fatalities have been in vain. Despite my many efforts using the Derp Pony Express, no one from the Cult has responded to any of my messages.

I did, however, speak with the pirates at Lolosia. Because of their vast knowledge of seafaring vessels, Elisa Keelhaul and her crew have started construction on a Trireme. Keelhaul’s crew believes that their Trireme will offer a safe voyage to the Isle of Fotia… but cannot guarantee safe passage once on the island.
    Because I am a girl (surprise!), I have volunteered to travel to the Isle of Fotia on the Trireme. If I manage to make it, I will request an audience with the Femme Fatalities Cult Leader and gather as much information as I can.
    Everyone on Twitter is abuzz with questions regarding the Femme Fatalities and their rumored hatred towards Dage the Evil. So long as I complete my mission—and don’t respawn back in Battleon if I fail—then everyone will soon have answers to the mysterious Isle of Fotia!
    Toodles Quibble!
    Everyone’s favorite traveling sales Moglin is packing up shop! Now is your last chance at getting Quibble’s Mirror Realm goodies (or baddies?) that will probably never be offered again. Eeeep!

Over 80 Rare items can be yours—but only until tomorrow! Once the sun sets over Lore tomorrow night, Quibble will leave Battleon, taking ALL his Rare items with him. So now is literally your last chance at scoring Quibble’s Mirror Realm item sets.
    And stay tuned later today for more info about Dage the Evil’s Featured Artist Showcase Shop =D

Tags: Dage Artist Showcase Rare Fotia Femme Fatalities Cult Quibble Beleen

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I am hoping that Essence of the Undead Legend will be in the shop.
    Well, we shall see.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    5 Claps for Dage!
    the agony of death surpasses love.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    1. Hip-Hip Hooray!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm so excited, guy's
    Darp

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by obsideon13 View Post
    I am hoping that Essence of the Undead Legend will be in the shop.
    Well, we shall see.
    What is it exactly for?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
    What is it exactly for?
    You merge it with the Undead Legend armor to create the Legion Titan armor. I'll probably be waiting until his birthday next year.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Nope, not there. So sorry guys, he decided to troll us and put crappy items instead. No essence

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin4606 View Post
    Nope, not there. So sorry guys, he decided to troll us and put crappy items instead. No essence
    Most of the featured artist shops have had items added to them throughout the week, so we may be seeing some better items soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I guess hes gonna do the same as Nulgath, put some more items in. But I can tel you, Legion Titan is a waste of tokens...

Thanks
    Dude hes armor is amazing what do you mean crappy and the capes and weps all all pretty decent if you have not seen the weps they are pretty big

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin4606 View Post
    And why would he put the essence in his Featured Artist Shop? There's no reason for him to do so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
    And why would he put the essence in his Featured Artist Shop? There's no reason for him to do so.
    I thought he would only sell it on his birthday, like you said, there is no reason to put it in an artist shop.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I personally cant wait for this stuff to go rare so i can have more rares.