Thread: WE ARE TEH SH1t

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

WE ARE TEH SH1t

ok heres the deal. YOU CHOOBZ CAN STAY ON THE CROSSFIRE FORUMs. ALL THE COOL GUYS ARE GONNA BE POSTIN ON PIRATED INC GROup
    if ur not in it then your screwd cuz ur not getting the latest. Only i decide who gets in and for now No one else other than the people i invited are in . So have fun on your spam infested thread. We gonna be posting in our private group. Did i miss any of the famous minionS? feel free to PM me for access to the group.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Filvex View Post
    Well, you triple posted as well as I, but to say the least, Whats the points of sharing hacks in one group. It defeats the whole purpose of a website dedicated to hacks, does it not? Your "group" is causing all the people, not only leechers, to go to other websites like _______. Cant say, its against the rules. Btw, why did you click the rick rolled.

*EDIT* Sorry im not gonna post more so im just gonna edit, "To share" Ive seen your group more than half of you are leechers, and can not even write a script or code. 25% of you are still learning C++. the last 25% are just leeching off other sites. Anyways, ive been in the hacking route for a while. Does it really matter who gets the credit? We dont even know each other. Hacking is what you do to piss off the other game companies and have fun. Every hacker out there is being leeched, they dont care.
    i see you haven't been keeping up with the news. That group is corrupt and i see you are smart enough to post this. I made a totally revised group if you read one of my posts. I know alot of my group doesnt even know how to make batch file code but that was another reason y that group and the new one was created, To share insigh with one another. We talk about stuff and help each other out. its like group learning rather than being spoonfed everything. i see you are experienced? care to join Beta Squad?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Nty, I only came to understand what was happening.

GANGSTA PIMP SPONGEBOB IN DA HOUSE! AND HES PIMP SLAPPIN

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    To prevent further spamming or flaming
    /Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    i never had a gf -_-
    [IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/ShadowWrath.png[/IMG]
    ^^Made by: Shayne^^
    I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.
    Leonardo da Vinci

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345