Poll: Capcom vs Marvel, who would win?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Threaded View

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Well first off I wasn't talking about academics I was talking about education pertaining to Marvel and Capcom lore,
    but apparently you're too much of a moron to connect those dots.

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

Yes arun this is srs biz.
    Too much of a moron to connect the dots that the "No Duh" was a sign of sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Plus View Post

Rofl, you said you like to see people rage and now look who's raging. I can use correct grammar whenever It's needed. You still make yourself look like an idiot and you still make yourself seem like a girl. Your feelings are getting into your so called "trolling". I give up. Like my signature says "Never argue with an idiot; he will bring you down to his level and win from experience." I'll stick with horrible grammar unless I need to use proper grammar. I'm seventeen and probably older than you.
    A seventeen year old that has to try to type up proper grammar? What kinda horrid public school do you go to? Can't even naturally without effort correctly use the word your. Lol probably failed a grade.

And yea, I am raging. Idiots that can't figure out when someone's being sarcastic and begin a flame for no reason. Coulda just pointed it out that I was being sarcastic, but with all the quick insults, I couldn't help myself but burn your face in your idiocy.
    Last edited by Rvn; 06-08-2013 at 10:28 AM.