Thread: PvP Bot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Post PvP Bot

I was thinking some and i came upon this conclusion! Sum up in information from the best PvPers in AQW on every class to make the perfect PvP Bot. Does anyone wanna help with this noble and not quite so noble quest?
    (Can there even be a pvp bot?)
    Ayy Lmao

Thanks
    MY 100th POST Sorry I was just happy and I thought I would use it on this thread :P

It's definitely possible, it's just that I assume people are too lazy to make one because it wouldn't be extremely different to a normal bot :P
    But I like the idea

Thanks
    What makes people good in pvp is their reaction times and sticking to a solid plan in certain situations. That being said, it would take too many intricacies to make a truly great bot based off of these rules and regulations. It would be the equivalent of writing a full out program, which I'm sure no one would want to do. Just learn what needs to be done to pvp well and do it yourself; it's not as if there are any great prizes from having a boat load of pvp trophies anyway.

EDIT: Just noticed, that's assuming that you're referring to a large scale pvp, not a 1 vs. 1, which would just require a class that stuns to stun the other person and then go balls out attacking, which would be relatively easy. But it still wouldn't be too much of a worthwhile endeavor due to the lack of good rewards.
    Last edited by dudepersonme; 06-09-2013 at 04:00 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by dudepersonme View Post
    What makes people good in pvp is their reaction times and sticking to a solid plan in certain situations. That being said, it would take too many intricacies to make a truly great bot based off of these rules and regulations. It would be the equivalent of writing a full out program, which I'm sure no one would want to do. Just learn what needs to be done to pvp well and do it yourself; it's not as if there are any great prizes from having a boat load of pvp trophies anyway.

EDIT: Just noticed, that's assuming that you're referring to a large scale pvp, not a 1 vs. 1, which would just require a class that stuns to stun the other person and then go balls out attacking, which would be relatively easy. But it still wouldn't be too much of a worthwhile endeavor due to the lack of good rewards.
    Lol, this guy... 1v1 doesnt require very much planning at all. I follow a set moveset and i win almost everytime! The rewards may not be great but it could help someone learn pvp or lead to greater things! Dont immediately shoot down ideas because it doesnt seem to have many rewards! It could end up being better than the blundrut brawl thing where you just sit there because you would actually be fighting!
    Ayy Lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Great idea! Someone should start working on it.

-TopRuby

Thanks
    Since I'm to lazy to find out the codes that JamesRo uses for queuing to a PvP battle I let someone else do that x), then it's (probably) pretty simple to make a bot for example TS (Troll Spellsmith) such as join cell r2 use Abilites 4,2,4,2,4,1,3,4 join the rooms til the monsters are dead, the hard part is the team you get in such as Team A has for example r2 when Team B has r3 This could work tho, If you make your character to be an allround player such as a defender and an offense that case could make it work anyway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Hmm, Sounds like a good idea.
    the agony of death surpasses love.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    So let me just say this: I think it would be too much work, for something that is easy to detect by AE.
    If the attack strategy wont be randomized, they can detect it easy, and ban a lot of you guys.
    It would take longer to make in undetectable (although players can see it) and I think its not fully worth it.

Thanks
    It's not because the creators are necessarily lazy, it's just the fact that it would take a long time. There is already a bot to get the quest and wait for the trophy, why do you want to add strenuous tasks with little to no gain? , we do this for fun so if someone is willing to work their ass off for this then it's their decision.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]8254492]It's not because the creators are necessarily lazy, it's just the fact that it would take a long time. There is already a bot to get the quest and wait for the trophy, why do you want to add strenuous tasks with little to no gain? , we do this for fun so if someone is willing to work their ass off for this then it's their decision.
    Nicely worded Apologies for misconception

Thanks
    So is there any skype group or something for this would be easier to work with it without the trolls x)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    with alpha omega class its very easy to win pvp's.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm not saying im bad at pvp and need a bot to win.
    I usually go 74-0 with starlord and such. Just was a good idea i thought of.
    Ayy Lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=https://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
    #1[/URL]8254492]It's not because the creators are necessarily lazy, it's just the fact that it would take a long time. There is already a bot to get the quest and wait for the trophy, why do you want to add strenuous tasks with little to no gain? , we do this for fun so if someone is willing to work their ass off for this then it's their decision.
    I've been working on a little project for 8v8 (still all theory) that could speed of trophy farming by a lot.
    Basically the bot joins Bludrut with a strong boss soloing class (like MindBreaker, or AO ect.) and joins the cell for the boss and tries to attack (if it's in your own boss room, it won't hit anything) then the next step would be to move to the cell of the other boss room (this way it doesn't matter which cell the enemy captain is in, which means it won't matter which team you start on) then another attack until dead command. At this point the bot would be soloing the boss before the other team even thinks you'd have time to get to their captain, and in theory they'd run right past that room at the beginning.

It's something I've always wanted to try, but I don't PvP very much and never felt like having a go at it.

I'm not sure if it would work very well with one person, but if 2-5 people in an 8v8 all jump straight to the boss room and use their skills right they could win a potentially long match in record time.

P.S. Anyone who feels like trying to make what I've described, go for it; If you don't then I might eventually.
    Last edited by Syleta; 06-11-2013 at 07:31 AM.